Biden calls Satchel Paige 'the great negro' in latest gaffe

• oeb11
  • 11-11-2021, 04:06 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...at-negro-gaffe

Paige played in the so-called 'Negro leagues' before moving on to MLB in the late 1940s

By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Concha: Biden, media cannot spin this inflation catastrophe

Fox News contributor Joe Concha discusses the latest numbers on the inflation crisis

President Biden referred to the late baseball player Satchel Paige as "the great negro" before correcting himself during his Veterans Day address at Arlington National Cemetery on Thursday.
Biden was honoring former U.S. Ambassador to Hungary Donald Blinken, an Army veteran and father of Secretary of State Antony Blinken, during his speech when he launched into a story about Paige, who played in the so-called "Negro leagues" before moving to Major League Baseball in the late 1940s.
BIDEN PRESSED ON 'YOU AIN'T BLACK' COMMENT DURING TOWN HALL
"I’ve adopted the attitude of the great negro at the time, pitcher of the Negro leagues, who went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in Major League Baseball — after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige," Biden recalled.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

President Biden salutes before placing a wreath during a centennial ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery Nov. 11, 2021, in Arlington, Va. (Photo by Alex Brandon-Pool/Getty Images)

"And Satchel Paige on his 47th birthday pitched a win against Chicago," Biden continued. "And all the press went in and said, ‘Satch is amazing. Forty-seven years old. No one’s ever, ever pitched a win at age 47. How do you feel about being 47?’ He said, ‘Boys, that’s not how I look at it.’ And they said, ‘How do you look at it, Satch? And he said, ‘I look at it this way: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?’"
Biden, 78, went on to joke that he’s only 50 years old and the 95-year-old elder Blinken is 47.

Comment - fiden does his KKK democraticommunist party Proud!!!!
He still uses teh 'n' word - loudly , proudly, and with no clue as to why he is speaking.

And No - "Negro" was not teh 'n' word he meant to use.

fiden has been a racist all his life - and now is protected by a hypocritical LSM, democraticommunist party, and adminstration /Congress.

he should be impeached - and convicted - or 25th Amendment outed.
Problem - harris is Worse, and flagrantly, cackling incompetent.

If Trump had acted so - the democraticommunists would be screeching to high heaven for Eons!
Bless their black little tiny marxit, racist hearts.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
He called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. What an asshole.
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” Joe Biden
I wonder what Joey Bribes and Robert Byrd called Page in their private conversations? Or AA’s in general.
At least he never stood in front of the University of Alabama Screaming as loud as he could Segregation now and Segregation forever when Black students tried to register for class like dixiecrat George Wallace. LOL
At least he never stood in front of the University of Alabama Screaming as loud as he could Segregation now and Segregation forever when Black students tried to register for class like dixiecrat George Wallace. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28
Give him time.
At least he never stood in front of the University of Alabama Screaming as loud as he could Segregation now and Segregation forever when Black students tried to register for class like dixiecrat George Wallace. LOL Originally Posted by adav8s28
He called Rittenhouse a white supremacist. What an asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
.... A 1 million dollar lawsuit right there.
Slandering this fellow's good name. $$$$$

And of course LAWSUITS against the liberal
main-stream media outlets that continue
to defame him... And also sue those wretched
olde crones from the View.

### Salty
Slandering this fellow's good name. Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well, I think "future white supremacist in training" would have been a better way for Biden to put it.

It's not like that kid was going to amount to jack shit in life. Fuck him and his loser parents who raised him. That dipshit was just going to grow up to be a big pimple on society's ass... and yeah, I would say the exact same thing if some kid was walking around with an AR doing the same shit on the protestor's side as far as being a future big pimple on society's ass when they get older.
Well, I think "future white supremacist in training" would have been a better way for Biden to put it.

It's not like that kid was going to amount to jack shit in life. Fuck him and his loser parents who raised him. That dipshit was just to grow up to be a big pimple on society's ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Hmmmm.... Hmmm.... Reckon you're just blue 'cause
the bloke might be better with his rifle than you are.

### Salty
... Hmmmm.... Hmmm.... Reckon you're just blue 'cause
the bloke might be better with his rifle than you are.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Come on now, homeboy. If I cared about using my rifles on another human being, I would not live in a gated community that employs armed off-duty cops 24/7. I just would have moved to the South side of Chicago and saved money on HOA fees...

And last time I checked, you don't really have to be a good shot to shoot people with an AR a couple of feet away from you.
Smells like someone done messed his drawz again.

Phewww!
George Wallace was a Democrat.

Your rewrites of U.S. history continue to fail.
And last time I checked, you don't really have to be a good shot to shoot people with an AR a couple of feet away from you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Nor do you with one of your "rifles"!