A federal grand jury has indicted former Trump adviser Steve Bannon

Right wing dip shit Steve Bannon has been charged with contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena from the legislative committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Susan McDougal
I’m sure he’s worried.
Don't you know that trumpy can still pardon bannon again...he thinks lol n omg n wtf
Don't you know that trumpy can still pardon bannon again...he thinks lol n omg n wtf
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Since Trump is still POTUS, he just might.
Since Trump is still POTUS, he just might. Originally Posted by bambino

Good deal....he can't run in 2024 then
Keep hanging in the Twilight zone bambi waiting on JFK lol n omg n wtf
:
Good deal....he can't run in 2024 then Originally Posted by matchingmole
It might be totally different soon. He might not need to. You might have to flush again.

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/4973
I’m sure he’s worried. Originally Posted by bambino
Not.
He will simply say go get a Federal judge to say Trumps executive privilege has expired or does not apply.
Then 3 yrs later.... after various appeals.....
I have no records, all that is back at white house, what did Biden do with it?.
Will also say, that was 4 yrs ago. I have no recollection.

Btw, I'm waiting for him to say: you have to pay travel expenses up front.
Jesus Christ are we still whining about this January 6th bullshit? There is way to much work to be done then doing this stupid shit. Nothing but a bunch of pussies
Jesus Christ are we still whining about this January 6th bullshit? There is way to much work to be done then doing this stupid shit. Nothing but a bunch of pussies Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Sweets to the sweet, dude.

Are Trumpists still rage whining about the 2020 election?

There was way too much work to be done what that piece of shit took office. Instead we were regaled with Sharpie weather maps and Paper Towel jump shots.

Just don’t, man. No matter how bad you fellas think it is, we ALL know it's been worse. Recently.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2021, 06:42 AM
Jesus Christ are we still whining about this January 6th bullshit? There is way to much work to be done then doing this stupid shit. Nothing but a bunch of pussies Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Isn't Trump a(and bambino) still whining about the 2020 election results?
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2021, 07:11 AM
so many democraticommunists have Lied to Congress - Clapper, holder, Lynch McCabe - and on and on
The tragedy is teh double standard of Justice from teh democraticommunist DOJ - subverted to a communist cause of persecution of all Conservatives.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...e-standard-for

Hypocrites
so many democraticommunists have Lied to Congress - Clapper, holder, Lynch McCabe - and on and on
The tragedy is teh double standard of Justice from teh democraticommunist DOJ - subverted to a communist cause of persecution of all Conservatives.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...e-standard-for

Hypocrites Originally Posted by oeb11
Good deal....he can't run in 2024 then Originally Posted by matchingmole
With the great job BRANDON'S doing...he should elevate your TDS.