A big shakeup coming at CNN!

Their ratings are as bad as Joey Bribe’s are. Reportedly, much of their “talent” will be fired and revert back to headline news. This will happen after the Merger with WarnerMedia group is completed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-staff-let-go/
with cuomo and lemon this is no surprise
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2021, 08:00 AM
Xinn can fire staff, hire new folks, and ' change their focus'

They put lipstick on teh swine that is themselves.

They will always be teh Commie News network.
who cares
We need some more "peaceful protests" to shake up CNN.

https://www.boston.com/news/media/20...anta-protests/
Why does this concern you, fellas?

You don’t believe anything they air anyway. Why do you believe this?

Unless this was some kind of prophesy from Q, in which case it would be yet another waste of time and bandwidth.
Why does this concern you, fellas?

You don’t believe anything they air anyway. Why do you believe this?

Unless this was some kind of prophesy from Q, in which case it would be yet another waste of time and bandwidth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we find it amusing in a "we told you so" way. how many times have you predicted the doom of FOX only to see them surge in the ratings while the far leftists crash and burn?

i mean ... without Rachel Madcow and Brian "the clown" Stelter who's gonna tell you what to believe?

BAHHAAA
You don’t believe anything they air anyway. Why do you believe this?. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t think ‘you’ is apropos here, considering there’s about 4 people who actually watch their broadcasts.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2021, 10:59 AM
we find it amusing in a "we told you so" way. how many times have you predicted the doom of FOX only to see them surge in the ratings while the far leftists crash and burn?

i mean ... without Rachel Madcow and Brian "the clown" Stelter who's gonna tell you what to believe?

BAHHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fox is not in competition with MSNBC or CNN or ABC,CBS,NBC.

They in competition with NewsMax and that other wacko news outlet One America?

Don't you have more race baiting threads to post in?
Fox is not in competition with MSNBC or CNN or ABC,CBS,NBC.

They in competition with NewsMax and that other wacko news outlet One America?

Don't you have more race baiting threads to post in? Originally Posted by WTF

not till you 'splain white privilege to me ..

BAHHAAAA
Fox is not in competition with MSNBC or CNN or ABC,CBS,NBC. Originally Posted by WTF
They’re certainly not, unless you consider about half the viewership ‘competition’. It’s kinda like me playing golf against Tiger Woods.
If white privilege existed I wouldnt have swamp ass! Yeah. its real!
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2021, 11:43 AM
They’re certainly not, unless you consider about half the viewership ‘competition’. It’s kinda like me playing golf against Tiger Woods. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
But Tiger didn't win all the money. There was plenty left to split.

But you've missed the point.

Fox will only lose viewer to right leaning news organizations. Right now they are crushing THEIR competition...which is NewsMax and One America. Right now those organizations are Bush league.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2021, 11:52 AM
not till you 'splain white privilege to me ..

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm not bargaining with you nor is it my job to educate you.

However just as you will not dress up in blackface and run towards the police with an AK-16 immediately after a shooting....nor will you talk your ebonics crap to the face of a black person. You think hiding behind a computer masks your ignorance,insecurities and bias.
I'm not bargaining with you nor is it my job to educate you.

However just as you will not dress up in blackface and run towards the police with an AK-16 immediately after a shooting....nor will you talk your ebonics crap to the face of a black person. You think hiding behind a computer masks your ignorance,insecurities and bias. Originally Posted by WTF

coming from you i'll take that as a compliment.