Not Guilty on all counts

So I guess you don't know as much about the law as you think you do huh, Noir Man
Lucky for you NoirMan that "crow" is not in short supply due to supply chain problems so you will be able to eat as much as you want.

I think this brings to an end taking legal analysis from NoirMan.
justice was served. it should never have got past a grand jury.

now let the far left howler monkeys howl
How many in the liberal media will eat humble pie?

Not a one I'll bet.

It is my hope that a number of media celebrities will face defamation law suits.
The only question is why it took more than five minutes to come up with that verdict.
I hope there are no "peaceful protests" !
The only question is why it took more than five minutes to come up with that verdict. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I agree 100 %.

But I think they had to establish the self defense first. Im thinking that took most of the time?
So I guess you don't know as much about the law as you think you do huh, Noir Man Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Actually I do. But that’s why we have juries.
The only question is why it took more than five minutes to come up with that verdict. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I agree 100 %.

But I think they had to establish the self defense first. Im thinking that took most of the time? Originally Posted by winn dixie

it shows they did a thorough job and made a solid verdict.
Actually I do. But that’s why we have juries. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Come on buddy, man up, admit that you were completely wrong! You didn't need a jury, you had my expert opinion which you chose to disregard.
Lol. Ok. I’m gonna give you that. HF is the best lawyer I know.
Lol. Ok. I’m gonna give you that. HF is the best lawyer I know. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Sarcasm or not, I'll take it.

I look forward to continuing to debate you on matters of law.

I'll start a new scorecard. HF 1, NoirMan 0
I’m surprised at the Verdict.

The next thing this kid should do is get the best lawyer in the Country and sue the living shit out of everybody that used their resources and power to malign his reputation.

Starting with that sorry piece of shit in the Whitehouse.
Sarcasm or not, I'll take it.

I look forward to continuing to debate you on matters of law.

I'll start a new scorecard. HF 1, NoirMan 0 Originally Posted by HedonistForever
1-0. No problem. I’ve come back from worse. Isn’t your scorecard like 1B1 60 to HF 1 from the Trump suits. I don’t think I have much to be concerned about though reaching his level might take a while. Maybe he’ll return someday.
1-0. No problem. I’ve come back from worse. Originally Posted by NoirMan
You strike out again...
No get back to your libtard fluffing!!