Top Chinese Tennis Star Is Missing After Accusing a Top Communist Official Of Sexual Assault.

Welcome to the enlighten Peoples Republic of China.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/photo...-star-surfaces

Any guesses?

I figure she is being “re-educated”.

Maybe Lebron James can get the truth………as soon as Nike tells him what to say.
this happens when you criticize the ruling party like Jack Ma did. of course Ma is too rich and famous to "disappear forever" and it's possible he himself was laying low. or the party snatched him up and dumped him in some lux hideaway to contemplate his indiscretions which is likely what has happened to this tennis player.

in her case it appears she didn't want to fuck some fugly high level party official and worse still made public statements about this goober's attempts to have sex with her. refusing wasn't so much the issue as the public statement. this is what got her sent off somewhere to be held for awhile. she'll reappear eventually when the ruling party thinks she's contrite enough.

unlike the old days of Mao and his "cultural revolution" they won't kill her. the times have changed too much for that. at least for something like this anyway. too much visibility these days.

and the strange part is that this woman isn't really all that to look at. rather plain looking and i'm being nice about that. of course this party official is a butt ugly turd but given his standing in the party you'd think he could have a harem of much better looking and more compliant chicks to fuck.

maybe the old geezer has a thing for tennis?

bhahahahhaaaaaa

I bet Obama knows.
... Ye Christ! ... WHY you gotta bring OBama into this?!

The onley thing OBama got in-common with the Chinese Premier
is they BOTH fancy ugly women.

### Salty
I bet Obama knows. Originally Posted by bambino

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Trying to be glib, I guess.

Who the fuck knows what the hell is going on in crooked China? I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if the poor lady shows up smiling for the cameras after they waterboard tortured her for days.

Their government is so fucked up that I would not put anything past them when someone goes against the "establishment" as loosely defined and interpreted by the powers that be at their convenience and greed.

How the fuck can you trust any country that controls and sensors even how basic news is shared with its citizens?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
HOPE AND CHANGE - ROBBERY SCAM CHANGE NAME UNDER HIS ADMINISTRATION, MISSING M MENTAL WIND OF CHANGE FLUSH - YOUR ONE WORD FOR RACIST FOR TV/MEDIA P.R.
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2021, 04:28 AM
LM - again
Why does a poster with 'three Ivy League degrees" - continually substitute articulate writing for teh f'-bomb word - REPEATEDLY?????
That communication style - is an admission of an inability to write a cogent and constructive post in English.

Or, is it just an admission that the Ivy League is no longer about education - and is about marxist indoctrination of its 'captives';
Thank you for your efforts - valued poster.
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2021, 04:29 AM
teh
LM - again
Why does a poster with 'three Ivy League degrees" - continually substitute articulate writing for teh f'-bomb word - REPEATEDLY?????
That communication style - is an admission of an inability to write a cogent and constructive post in English.

Or, is it just an admission that the Ivy League is no longer about education - and is about marxist indoctrination of its 'captives';
Thank you for your efforts - valued poster. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks Grandma. Now I think I'll go wash my fucking mouth out with soap. You think Ivy League people don't curse? Do you think investment bankers don't curse? I'll let you in on a dirty little secret, we're a bunch of filth mouths. Maybe you should get out of the house more and you would realize that most people (or definitely the people I'm around) curse a lot when they don't have to watch their language.

Anyway, because you are so dainty when it comes to my usage of that beautiful fucking word that can be used as an adjective, an adverb, a noun, a verb and for emphasis; I'll make a deal with you... I won't use that word for a month in this forum if you give me a week without starting a thread and no more than 10 posts a day. Deal?

Anyway, I can easily keep my end of that deal because I don't curse at work, around kids and around my elders so it would be easy for me to watch my language. Do you think there is any way in fucking hell that you can keep your end of that deal? "Fuck no" is the answer so get lost little parrot with your high horse bullshit with me.

This thread is about a likely kidnapped woman and you feel the need to post about my education, bad mouth where I received my degrees and my foul language. Obsess much about nothing?
Who the fuck knows what the hell is going on in crooked China? I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if the poor lady shows up smiling for the cameras after they waterboard tortured her for days.

Their government is so fucked up that I would not put anything past them when someone goes against the "establishment" as loosely defined and interpreted by the powers that be at their convenience and greed.

How the fuck can you trust any country that controls and sensors even how basic news is shared with its citizens? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They control the NBA and your idol LeClown James.
[QUOTE=Lucas McCain;106265610
This thread is about a likely kidnapped woman and you feel the need to post about my education, bad mouth where I received my degrees and my foul language. Obsess much about nothing?[/QUOTE]

Kidnapped?

I think when your Government is involved, it’s called imprisonment.
... Must be Trump's fault.

#### Salty
T fault ----- reeducation camp