Trump digital trading cards ?

All with images of him as a super hero.

This was preceded by Mr. Trump stating he would be making a major announcement.

Even some of the convicted Jan 06 rioters that support Mr. Trump are having a hard time with this one.

Can the Trump supporters explain what Mr. Trump is up to this time ?
Trump's EGO at work. lol
It's just another scam for him to make money. Dude is the ultimate piece of shit con man. Trump U was pathetic enough. Now this narcissist greedy jackass is asking for $99 for a worthless NFT of himself. The funny thing is that his cult is so fucking stupid that they probably will buy that worthless superhero shit.

I don't need to act naive and wait for the Trump supporters to answer a question that has no answer for them to logically defend. If it looks like shit and it smells like shit; it's shit. That's the answer - plain and simple. This ridiculous new scam passes neither the eye test nor the smell test. That dude has fallen to a whole new level of a joke than even before... but if a Trumpette can reasonably explain how this isn't simply a pathetic money grab scam, I'd love to hear it.
Yeah, some things don't really need to be criticized . . .ridiculous ideas often speak for themselves. More ridiculous than the idea of a digital trading card (of anyone) is buying one.

As I have expressed in other posts, it is never s good idea to join any cult of personality. Doesn't matter if it is President of the Nation, legislative leaders, president of the PTA or chairman of the Football booster club.

What does matter is policy and how it is implemented, not who promulgates it.
They didn't show him in his Diapers, what a sham he is and this shit show.
Yeah, some things don't really need to be criticized . . .ridiculous ideas often speak for themselves. More ridiculous than the idea of a digital trading card (of anyone) is buying one.

As I have expressed in other posts, it is never s good idea to join any cult of personality. Doesn't matter if it is President of the Nation, legislative leaders, president of the PTA or chairman of the Football booster club.

What does matter is policy and how it is implemented, not who promulgates it. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Yep! There are those that do join the cult of personality but and I can't prove this, I'd say the vast majority of people that voted for Trump, did so because of his policies not because of his personality or lack there of.

Just look at the numbers fleeing Trump. It's one helluva a lot bigger by far than those that continue to support him and by him, I mean his personality.

DeSantis hasn't even announced yet and polls have him him at 54% to Trump's 38% and I guarantee you Trump's numbers will continue to drop, not increase.
AWWW! The perfect gift for all Rightie Jan 6 supporters.

I wonder whose gonna be the first one to gift ellen with this momentous #HeWhoShallBeNamed treasure?

Hope she doesn't get an eric twice as this guy mention.

He made 4.5 million dollars in 24 hours what’s the problem?

I think we can still make our own money in America FOR NOW anyways

He’s a business man why not, and people are buying! Everyone sold!
You get one for Xmas yet, Cendell?
Or give one as a stocking stuffer?

Ideal time of year to bring it to market.
Tell you what if they were physical card I think they would be a good investment for my kids. Hate him or love him, he is going down in history
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2022, 07:46 PM
I'd buy one if he was dressed in his Nazi costume and had a Hitler mustache!

He should have had his own crypto coin...I bet Waco would have bought some. What say you Waco?
You get one for Xmas yet, Cendell?
Or give one as a stocking stuffer?

Ideal time of year to bring it to market. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Nope but I’d take one, you got one to give?
Tell you what if they were physical card I think they would be a good investment for my kids. Hate him or love him, he is going down in history Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Yes!
  • WTF
  • 12-17-2022, 01:01 PM
Tell you what if they were physical card I think they would be a good investment for my kids. Hate him or love him, he is going down in history Originally Posted by theotherguy1
The same can be said about Hitler...