Liz Cheney

And the all democratic panel is full of shit.
Trump did ask those people rioting at the capital To go home in peace he begged them to go home in peace. This is such bullshit

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...40958329019509
Trump did ask those people rioting at the capital To go home in peace he begged them to go home in peace. This is such bullshit

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...40958329019509 Originally Posted by Cendell M
That right there is proof that Trump did not incite an insurrection on the Capital. Satan was the great deceiver of mankind and the Liberals walk that path as well. Patriots don't need to prove anything to them for we know the truth.
^^^Trump asked the people to go protest in peace, He can’t control the idiots that did what they did just like nobody can control Black Lives Matter when they were burning their cities down and antifa, but nobody talks about that. We have a president that’s an office. He has a crime family he’s compromised. We have a completely open border drugs, just flowing in and killing our kids.

All they’re doing is trying to find a way for him not to be able to run in 2024 again they’re gonna go to any lengths to make sure he does not run again it’s disgusting.

When Trump left office this country was in perfect shape and look at it now you don’t have to like Trump but his policies were good and he loves America and that’s all it should be about, this shit pisses me off!

This panel Can stick that up their Democratic fact checker-senator John Kennedy
Lock him up lock him up lock him up!!! The Clinton's are :mf_ seehearspeak:

Then lock his corrupt chief of staff for voter fraud and many other illegal acts

And then lock up his corrupt family and friends because they had email's

Lock them up lock them up lock them up
^^^Trump asked the people to go protest in peace, He can’t control the idiots that did what they did just like nobody can control Black Lives Matter when they were burning their cities down and antifa, but nobody talks about that. We have a president that’s an office. He has a crime family he’s compromised. We have a completely open border drugs, just flowing in and killing our kids.

All they’re doing is trying to find a way for him not to be able to run in 2024 again they’re gonna go to any lengths to make sure he does not run again it’s disgusting.

When Trump left office this country was in perfect shape and look at it now you don’t have to like Trump but his policies were good and he loves America and that’s all it should be about, this shit pisses me off!

This panel Can stick that up their Democratic fact checker-senator John Kennedy Originally Posted by Cendell M
When Trump left office we were in perfect shape.....he had just lost the election
Post Something that’s intelligent^^^

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDo...40958329019509 Originally Posted by Cendell M
So at least you believe Kinzinger? LOL
So at least you believe Kinzinger? LOL Originally Posted by matchingmole
Lol you’re not funny and I don’t care for a naw one of them fools demarcations or otherwise.
When Trump left office we were in perfect shape.....he had just lost the election Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah now look where were at with stupid Biden, lol.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2022, 05:33 PM
Lock him up lock him up lock him up!!! The Clinton's are :mf_ seehearspeak:

Then lock his corrupt chief of staff for voter fraud and many other illegal acts

And then lock up his corrupt family and friends because they had email's

Lock them up lock them up lock them up
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Lol you’re not funny and I don’t care for a naw one of them fools demarcations or otherwise. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Any way you could translate to English? I can see from your avatar your source for news
Any way you could translate to English? I can see from your avatar your source for news Originally Posted by matchingmole
If you can’t make out what I wrote that’s your problem So people can’t misspell I’m sorry you’re perfect …please

And I don’t know what that has to do with my avatar picture again say something intelligent you’re a pig.
Yeah now look where were at with stupid Biden, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Yeah...If he had to follow eight years of Trump...he could never fix this mess. Four is bad enough
Yeah...If he had to follow eight years of Trump...he could never fix this mess. Four is bad enough Originally Posted by matchingmole
This country is falling apart because of Liberals and Rinos. If we had eight years of Trump this country wouldn't even be in this mess.

You are not so correct. #HeWhoShallBeNamed did ask those people rioting at the Capital to go home in peace. He did not beg them.

But he did ask them to go home *AFTER* stating "Our country has had enough, they won't take it anymore! We hear you (and love you) from the Oval Office. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" the day before. And the day of saying:

“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

Yup. Stated for people to go. *AFTER* waiting 3+ hours of saying the above "calming" words. Even when friends, family, collegues told him of the obvious incindary (sp) comments and Big Lie to stoke the fire.

Can't see where Liz Cheney lied. And I commend the committee wrapping things up so fast. Conscious of not spending alot of $$$ finishing things.