The Proxy War being funded by you

It is YOUR tax dollars that are funding a PROXY war against Russia. Let us be be clear as well. Zelensky wants more US $$ and Joe will get it for him. Zelensky has houses in Italy and a host of other countries and a bank account that is astonishing for a "comedian". Folks, you have to remember.. The money goes to Ukraine, the Democrats go to Ukraine to collect it, and put it in their pockets... Look it up, Biden, Pelosi, and a host of other families have been going to Ukraine for years to get the money. It is the way they launder money. Trump exposed this, and guess what? He got impeached for it.

https://www.rt.com/
It is YOUR tax dollars that are funding a PROXY war against Russia. Let us be be clear as well. Zelensky wants more US $$ and Joe will get it for him. Zelensky has houses in Italy and a host of other countries and a bank account that is astonishing for a "comedian". Folks, you have to remember.. The money goes to Ukraine, the Democrats go to Ukraine to collect it, and put it in their pockets... Look it up, Biden, Pelosi, and a host of other families have been going to Ukraine for years to get the money. It is the way they launder money. Trump exposed this, and guess what? He got impeached for it.

https://www.rt.com/ Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
One of the dumber, most unsubstantiated posts I've read in many months.
One of the dumber, most unsubstantiated posts I've read in many months. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
If you weren't so busy gratifying yourself while looking at lil boy underwear ads you'd know something about world affairs.
If you weren't so busy gratifying yourself while looking at lil boy underwear ads you'd know something about world affairs. Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper
As I've said several times, I do not RTM anyone for inappropriate comments but I hope you enjoy your vacation from this site once the mods read your responses to me and others. Based on your recent join date and the number of posts you've made in such a short amount of time, my guess would be that you have already been banned under another user name.
As I've said several times, I do not RTM anyone for inappropriate comments but I hope you enjoy your vacation from this site once the mods read your responses to me and others. Based on your recent join date and the number of posts you've made in such a short amount of time, my guess would be that you have already been banned under another user name. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Adios cocksucker, I am out of here.
Your sis is really yer maw.
Benghazi Benghazi Bengahzi... no there there. Lock her up Lock her up Lock her up... no there there. Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden... no there there. Trump Trump Trump... lies to numerous to count, scores of frivolous election lawsuits, scores of criminal indictments of Trump allies, an assault on our capital by violent MAGA types leading to hundreds of convictions, stolen classified documents, and best of all? Trump undergoing politcal apoptosis!
Benghazi Benghazi Bengahzi... no there there. Lock her up Lock her up Lock her up... no there there. Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden... no there there. Trump Trump Trump... lies to numerous to count, scores of frivolous election lawsuits, scores of criminal indictments of Trump allies, an assault on our capital by violent MAGA types leading to hundreds of convictions, stolen classified documents, and best of all? Trump undergoing politcal apoptosis! Originally Posted by Mr Morningwood
STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC!
its one thing to be off topic but to be totally off base as well only compounds the error
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2022, 09:08 AM
A proxy war where we're kicking their fucking asses!!!

Sorry Comrade but those Russian aren't our friends. Maybe your and Trumps but not real Americans.
Fair enough. Ukriane is an emerging democracy, less than forty years since it was a vassal state under the authoritarian USSR regime. Ukraine has both resources and technology, anything but a banana republic. Russia want's it back for it's resources, the US and NATO would prefer it remain a free market democracy. Ukraine has warts, but what government doesn't? The free people of the USA booted Trump out of the White House largely due to his authoritarian tendencies, and we SHOULD help Ukraine do the same to Russia and Putin. For the benefit of all of us, the average Russian and our own clueless conspiracy theorists included.
We have been at war with Russia since WWII.......at least now we can see that our expensive toys work better than theirs

https://www.rt.com/ Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper

Cool.....Biden wins again
Guys don't feed the drama queen. It's just one account of a known troll that gets banned and keeps coming back. He's the gift that keeps on giving.
Guys don't feed the drama queen. It's just one account of a known troll that gets banned and keeps coming back. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Originally Posted by ntxguy

considering he's posting in the Dallas AMP forum i'd say we have a vadc sighting.

interesting link .. russia times. sounds about right.

RT is a Russian state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government.

no bias here lol
Well are the democrats eating Ukrainian children while they are there pocketing millions and billions?
The extremist have no concept of reality or intelligence. They really need to stop all that inbreeding