P411 getting sloppy

I know P411 serves a dual purpose:

1.) Attempt to verify that you are someone who poses no to threat to providers.
2.) Let providers advertise their existence and services so hobbyists can connect with them.

So far P411 is doing a good job with Role #1, but Role #2...not so much.

I know P411 doesn't have a policy against ladies with management so I won't make that an issue, but ladies who advertise their services (bbbjtcnqbs, GFE, PSE, etc) and then when you schedule an appointment and find out they are only CBJ or they don't allow DATY, etc.

How is that any different than BP ? I know that practice is not widespread but it diminishes the integrity and value of its service. I'm paying for the privilege of being a member because P411 does the legwork...but now, that isn't as true as it once was. We have a rush of BP girls getting P411 listings and the quality of information is becoming severely degraded.

Does the owner of P411 care ? Is the owner willing to do something about it ?

I no longer see the value in P411 as I did up until a few months ago. I will not be renewing my membership and I wanted to find out if anyone else has had issues with getting ripped off by a P411 listed provider, or had the menu restricted even though the activities are listed on P411.
I disagree. I don't think it's an issue of getting ripped off by P411. If you come across a provider who either: 1. misrepresented her services and/or 2. has false pictures, then report it to Gina and her crew and they'll care of the provider in a timely manner (subject to supporting documentation/evidence).

I still see P411 as a valuable resource and tool (heh, I said tool).
I see P411 only as a tool to get my screening done instantly and painlessly..
Never thought of it as a site that deals with the credibility of providers.. it might say the provider is legit or not.. but that's about it.. you still need to do more research than just looking into providers' P411 profiles before deciding on seeing some provider..
I'm with Gregory...plus...any provider worth her salt has links to reviews in the bottom right corner for further study.
I see P411 only as a tool to get my screening done instantly and painlessly..
Never thought of it as a site that deals with the credibility of providers.. it might say the provider is legit or not.. but that's about it.. you still need to do more research than just looking into providers' P411 profiles before deciding on seeing some provider..
Couldn't have said it better myself.

We only make sure the provider is legit with a decent (or better) reputation in the community. If you have a less than great experience with a P411 provider, post a review and you can also send me the link to the review so I can either Lock the review on her page or sniff around a bit to see if we want her on the site at all.

It always has, and always will, be up to you to do additional research to determine whether a provider is what you are looking for in a session. That is why sites like ECCIE exist and are so important in the community!

Sincerely,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Gina,

I propose that you hire me on as an "independent verifier" for all new p411 girls. My compensation package will be minimal, but I do require an expense account
Gina is awesome!
If you have a less than great experience with a P411 provider, post a review and you can also send me the link to the review so I can either Lock the review on her page or sniff around a bit to see if we want her on the site at all. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
If you do maintain quality control by using those practices then I am satisfied with your effors and I will take that into consideration when its renewal time.
+1 Gina and Bizzer...I want to "volunteer" my services as well!!!

Gina,

I propose that you hire me on as an "independent verifier" for all new p411 girls. My compensation package will be minimal, but I do require an expense account Originally Posted by TheBizzer
I agree with Gina and Gregory. P411's value is as a starting point for research and its main value as the screening tool. There are plenty of review sites out there to determine what is delivered during sessions.
I have been a member of p411 for over 4 years and it is by far and away the best hobby tool I have ever come across. The service is outstanding.

Everyone has their opinion and this is mine. LONG LIVE P411!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a member of p411 for over 4 years and it is by far and away the best hobby tool I have ever come across. The service is outstanding.

Everyone has their opinion and this is mine. LONG LIVE P411!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
+ 1
+1

And two other things:

1. Getting rid of P411 is like jumping out of your Porsche at 160 mph because you just discovered it has a little more road noise at top speed than a Mercedes. You buy the Porsche because it is a Porsche.

2. Look at the services P411 provides all of us in the hobby and look at the ease with which we can access many of those services directly from Eccie - kudos to both.
  • S-Man
  • 04-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Unlike BP or CL, I consider the women on P411 to have more legitimacy. Of course, I would not place the same level of legitimacy on "New" profiles which require the member to contact her or check her website for pricing.
Unlike BP or CL, I consider the women on P411 to have more legitimacy. Of course, I would not place the same level of legitimacy on "New" profiles which require the member to contact her or check her website for pricing. Originally Posted by S-Man
That is what I was referring to. The influx of new profiles which mostly originate from a BP ad. I'm not saying it ruins ALL of P411, it starts to diminish its quality. If this were tho continue for the next two years then P411 wouldn't maintain its superior legitimacy. However, as Gina stated, I will report providers who are misrepresenting themselves so that others will not suffer the same fate I and a few others here have. Sounds fair.