Describe how the perfect sex session should be

• anita
  • 10-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Ladies and gents, if you were given an opportunity of a perfect sex session (or even if you had one) describe how you think it should be (or how it was).
As long as its GFE, its gonna be a good session!
The best sex is when the girl leaves afterward and doesn't call me unless I've called her first...perfect...
Well yeah, that works too!
I describe it perfectly with each solid review.........
The perfect sex session would involve 2 ladies that I have a good relationship with. Also, the 2 ladies would also be well acquainted with each other. The session would not have any time limit, would involve MSOG and, of course, a glass of Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks to quench my thirst, when needed.
Any free session with a lady I want to be with is a perfect sex session to me.
I have had a perfect session with one of Dallas's finest gentlemen...it went like this.

a couple of shots of Ciroc liquior, shower, shower sex, he got his, i got mine, he got his again while i got mine again, then a "self-edited", then he left
I think I can recreate that scenario babydollsnow, I need to call ya sometime lol!
my Dick in a pussy, now thats perfect.
Mine would more than likely involve a very beautiful woman with a body to die for. I'd invite her over to a specific location. There would be romantic music playing in the background. We'd start off with a few adult beverages then make our way to either have a bubble bath or shower together. I'm pretty certain some type of action will pop off in that area.

We would then make our way to the bedroom and start off by devouring each other with lots of kissing and oral action all over. Move on tosex in various positions until both of us collapse. We take a rest and start all over again.
In the back of a Fiat Punto, with greta van sustren.....thats hot.
  • anita
  • 10-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Mine is to make love in the air..CG in a hot-air balloon so I can scream as loud as I want.
anita: Sex in the air? On a p;ane, Sky diving (talk aboit a quicky!) On Galveston there is a bungi sling-shot thing on the sea wall blvd . . .I just say'n

For me . . .
I should be as potant and fit as I was 30 years ago wit the oppertunity and resources that I had ten years ago. That would all go a long way to better sex with anyone.
Any free session with a lady I want to be with is a perfect sex session to me. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
+1