JUST GO AWAY = BUSH FAMILY

America is dragged down by political dynasties (left and right)

"Jeb Bush’s son George says that Jeb is “moving forward” on a 2016 presidential bid. This is consistent with a variety of other signals Jeb Bush has given, and in my view, it is bad news. I admire Jeb Bush: he was an excellent governor, and he is a good man who has thought seriously about many of the issues, especially the “softer” issues, that confront us. But the last thing the Republican Party needs in 2016 is another Bush heading the ticket. Jeb’s mother Barbara was right about that."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...int-so-jeb.php
NO MORE BUSHES! In politics, that is. Still like them on providers. NO MORE CLINTONS! And now, NO MORE CARTERS!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 11:47 AM
No more Reagans'.

Amnesty and increased government spending were his legacy.

No more Reagans.

Conquering Jimmy Carter's inflation, winning the Cold War, restoring our national confidence and booming the economy were his legacy.

. Originally Posted by WTF

FTFY. I guess you don't like peace and prosperity, do you fagboy? And don't forget this bullet-point list of Reagan economic achievements I gave you last week. Put it up on your refrigerator door, WTFagboy!

....here are just a few of the good things that happened to the economy between Jan. 1981 and Jan. 1989:

1. Annual inflation (CPI) slowed from 12.5% to 4.2%.

2. Unemployment dropped from 7.5% to 5.4%.

3. The labor force participation rate rose from 63.9% to 66.5% as new entrants flooded the labor force, encouraged by the availability of jobs.

4. Total employment increased by 16 million.

5. Employment rose by 25% among African Americans.

6. Real GDP expanded by 31%.

7. Real per capita disposable income went up by 18%.

8. Federal tax revenues swelled by 76%.

9. The prime interest rate fell from 21.5% to 10.5%.

10. The national average price of a gallon of gasoline dipped from $1.36 to $1.00.

11. The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed by 135%.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
No more Reagans'.

Amnesty and increased government spending were his legacy.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Which Reagan is running, you RDF idiot?
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Which Reagan is running, you RDF idiot? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nobody that invokes Reagan in their speeches....
Nobody that invokes Reagan in their speeches.... Originally Posted by WTF
You really aren't able to comprehend even simple concepts, are you, WPF?

• WTF
  • 10-27-2014, 01:13 PM
I would not preclude voting or not voting for someone just because their father brother or husband had done the job before.

My point was a policy driven vote...not one based on bloodlines. That is a two way street dick licker. I think it stupid to rule out Jeb because of George or Hillary because of Bill. You are the one not understanding simple concepts.