Hobby phone?

What kind of hobby phone would you recommend?
Why is it worth having a burner phone? Just curious is all.
Hobby phones are great to maintain discretion. Wives and GFs check phones even when you think they don't. Keeping hobby and RW separated is always recommended.

Prepaid phones are available at most Walmart, Family Dollar, and Dollar General stores.
I use Straight Talk from Walmart. Paid cash for phone (did not use existing phone it is connected to owner) and pay cash for renewal card. No electronic connection between hobby and RW. Never use RW phone, home computer or office computer for any hobby activity. I even have $150 computer bought from pawn shop with cash if I need it for hobby, find free wifi or use hotels.
Awesome thank you!
I use a texting app, TextMe, along with a VPN on my phone and tablet. No SO for me, so that isn't a concern.
^^^ SO is not my only concern. What happens if LE or hacker or BF/SO get involved on her phone. The Apps may not keep you from embarrassment.
Have used RW phone couple times.....nothing has gone wrong... take off your tin foil hats!!!
Have used RW phone couple times.....nothing has gone wrong... take off your tin foil hats!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Ahem.

Sir. It’s lovely that you behave yourself so you aren’t afraid that your afternoon fling won’t track you down and unleash vengeance upon you...but people change. It might not be anything dangerous but you don’t want some woman to latch onto you and show up at your home looking for a loan. I recommend a something as simple as google voice just to separate your last name and address from your playmates.

Likelihood of it happening if you do your research is low but it is much better to be safe than sorry. One of my ATF’s hobbied for years with his real number and even hosted out of his home and never had an issue. Another one who had similar practices gets hit up for money.

(This advice is only directed to men who have references...noobs, most of us won’t see you unless we know EXACTLY who you are. You still should pick someone you are reasonably sure is stable and professional.)
^^ agree

Have used RW phone couple times.....nothing has gone wrong... take off your tin foil hats!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
I was going to comment but then noticed you joined last month.
Any ladies kik friendly ?
Ahem.

Sir. It’s lovely that you behave yourself so you aren’t afraid that your afternoon fling won’t track you down and unleash vengeance upon you...but people change. It might not be anything dangerous but you don’t want some woman to latch onto you and show up at your home looking for a loan. I recommend a something as simple as google voice just to separate your last name and address from your playmates.

Likelihood of it happening if you do your research is low but it is much better to be safe than sorry. One of my ATF’s hobbied for years with his real number and even hosted out of his home and never had an issue. Another one who had similar practices gets hit up for money.

(This advice is only directed to men who have references...noobs, most of us won’t see you unless we know EXACTLY who you are. You still should pick someone you are reasonably sure is stable and professional.) Originally Posted by SA Angel