Encounter: Luxury w/ Foxy

• TXJPR
  • 08-09-2020, 09:33 AM
Date: Late July
Name: Luxury
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Harry Hines
Phone: : (214) 399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS SS CBJ Cowgirl Mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2" cutest little body. MM B's, nice rear
Recommendation: Yes
I am a fan of the fox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNt7ZGCW-o

y'all thought I was posting "Foxy Lady" by Hendrix.. tricked you

I hope Foxy is not on the run, Luxury is the right fit for her.

Foxy's flange is the right fit for me
I thought she leaned more to the C. Just my eye measurement.
I think Foxy have full B's. Not easy to tell when you looking down at that little thing
B or C, but always an A for the fun time.
B or C, but always an A for the fun time. Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Aint that the truth?!
Anyone know if Foxy is still at Luxury? I haven't seen a recent mention..
I saw her last week. She was very determined for msog. What was great We We’re going at it like rabbits.
What I don’t like is the CBJ. It kind of doesn’t makeSince. Because she then offers Bare FS What I did the declined.
It was fun.
I think she was there. I saw Julie over the weekend and when she opened the door a girl was walking by. She was very short. I never saw foxy before but based on the description that was her. I would love to try her but in the past I have seen reports of her being too small for some guys and I don't want to have a bad session.
BB is short, too, you might have seen her walking by. I hope Foxy is still around, I'm hung like a Church Mouse, so I have no session concerns, LOL
She was there last Friday
BB is short, too, you might have seen her walking by. I hope Foxy is still around, I'm hung like a Church Mouse, so I have no session concerns, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have heard BB was thick. This girl was not. Probably the smallest girl there.
Anyone know if Foxy is still at Luxury? I haven't seen a recent mention... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She was there last Friday Originally Posted by Coyotetrobador
Foxy was at Luxury today (Sep 3). (I just tried to see if a walk-in no-appointment was still feasible. Only, Scarlett was busy.) And, she was also CBJ then as well. (Sad face)
I think someone reported that she gained weight or something. I didn't really notice that although she looked at bit older today (and it's been a while since I saw her). Perhaps that is a slight weight gain to the face?

I also saw Julie in the hallway. (Still a bit too big for me to repeat.)

...the CBJ. It kind of doesn’t make since because she then offers bare FS.... Originally Posted by newindallas
Well, there could be some logic to it. For instance, if she's gonna get herpes, she might rather not have it on the upper lips as opposed to the lower, haha. Or, maybe she's afraid folks cough SARS-CoV-2 on the dicks when they go the john. This is just my speculation, of course – hypothetical. You'd have to ask her the reason....
Ha! This Co-Vid is changing behaviors in so many ways, rational or not! But if that represents change for Scarlet, I am just fine with it.. In totality, of course.