hobbyists cop

im curious what you women would do if a client called and told you he was a cop and said that this is a hobby for him and you have nothing to worry about. would you see him? would screening matter at that point? would you take the donation afterwards?
I am not a provider but are you freaken kidding me?

Put as much distance between you and this guy as you can.
If he told you after you had seen him a few times I still would not see him anymore.

Being a cop holds too much power over you and the access he has to your personal life is way too much to ever feel comfortable.

There is no scenario that this will ever turn out well for you.

Please be safe and walk no run away from this guy.
Not sure how this fits another realm..
Fair enough question. And since this forum is for alternative play, if you would like for me to move your topic to National Coed, I will. Or I guess that you can leave it here.

I don't general consider police officers the bad guys but at the same time, what we do here is illegal and so it's best to be safe.

Each woman has to make her own decision as to what to do for her to make her feel more comfortable.

It's my feeling that some police officers would make great clients. On the other hand, it could be someone just playing a cruel game.

I wouldn't think that someone involved with LE would be that open to begin with.

EW
I have had LE many years ago.
I was doing kink with them which is NOT illegal.
To spank someone for money is not illegal.
Being a provider of kink for money is NOT illegal.
Being a provider of sex for money is NOT legal.

The provider would have to make that call.
I wouldn't think that someone involved with LE would be that open to begin with. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
maybe you'd be surprised,
I know some high ranking LE officials...I am a kinky mofo, but those guys are a whole 'nother level of "power players" and knowing what I know...I bet they hobby.