Poll to rename the SNAT

A week and a half ago, Rover had the wonderful idea of changing the acronym for the Short Notice Availability Thread to something a bit more comical. He wished the acronym to be more fitting.

We need a better acronym thread.

So, please vote for the meaning of the new SNATCH acronym.

You may vote for more than one item.

Note that the voting is public and that you may be made fun of your vote (this is actually encouraged).

The voting ends in 13 days.
I think the "Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here" is good... The others sound too weird and some don't even make sense to me.

I like to keep shit simple.

Maybe the guys should have a separate thread... It could be called...

H.A.R.D. Hot And Ready Dick.

I can't fucking sleep... I'm gonna go look for iceangel in the ISO
I think the "Short Notice Availability Thread Check Here" is good... The others sound Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
You should check the ones that didn't make it here.. WTF mates!?
The Drive Thru
I am humbled to have not one but two horses in this race. Like they say at The Oscars, "It's an honor just to be nominated." Of course, they then go home and kick the cat when they lose. Here, kitty kitty!
I am humbled to have not one but two horses in this race. Like they say at The Oscars, "It's an honor just to be nominated." Of course, they then go home and kick the cat when they lose. Here, kitty kitty! Originally Posted by PDid
:laughin g1:

Now that was funny
Short Notice Openings Thread

"SNOT"

Kidding. Im up too damn early for a Saturday.

KKA
LOL
Short Notice Availability Thread Call Hookers now!
Missed that thread. I'm sure it's to late, but here are a few more suggestions:

Still Needing Ass Then Check Here
Some Needed Attention To Calm Hornyness
Still Needing A Totally Chill Hookup
This what our ECCIE tax dollars are being spent on? Frivolity?

What is being done about those immigrants from the North? Are they even legal? Are their papers in order?
I checked here, great suggestion. hope you win, even though I'm losing.(yours was better)
Lmfao awesome.
Well I voted for myself Seriously Needing A Tight Coochie Hug! but I must say (since I am losing) I am also campaigning for a write in vote darter's

Still Needing Ass Then Check Here

is by far the best one
Wow JJ, those are some great options. I tried to come up with something myself but nothing I came up with made sense.

Somebody Neglected Austin's Trash Come Help!