NCNS IceAngel

I set up a date with IceAngel combined with a photo shoot with Leo. I was paying for the photoshoot ($.5/1.5 hours) and paying Ice $$$ for an hour including Greek - a long, expensive date. Set up the date on Friday for the following Wednesday. Made a small adjustment to the session Monday night, which she agreed to.

Wednesday, I show up at Leo's place on time with envelopes in my pocket. Leo hadn't heard from Ice. We tried to text and call her, but no response.

Ice never got with Leo, as I requested. She never asked Leo or me where Leo's incall was. I PMed her afterwards to ask what happened, and two days later have not received a reply. I thought that maybe RW stuff had gotten in the way, but she was posting in the SNAT a few hours later.

This wasn't an ordinary date. Ice was getting a free photo session with Leo that I was paying for, and the highest donation I've ever seen for her (because of the Greek). Not only did she not contact Leo, she didn't even try to find out where the session was!

The other time I was NCNSed was for a double, and the gal immediately apologized and asked how she could make up for it - a proper response from a proper gal!

Damn! Is it my cologne???
Ouch!! Sorry about your experience... I've talked to iceangel several times and she seems like a real sweetie but that sucks for both Leo and yourself... Communication folks... I know that life gets in the way but I would be sure to call you and apologize if something like that happened... I mean, you were right there ready to get your sexy on.

I probably just would have attacked Leo!!
Ouch!!
I probably just would have attacked Leo!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
At least the cameras were ready.
I know for sure that this is not her SOP. She must have had an issue. I hope you find the best of luck and that she is safe.
I know for sure that this is not her SOP. She must have had an issue. I hope you find the best of luck and that she is safe. Originally Posted by rex-man
It may not be her SOP, but it sounds like this was a special session that the OP took a lot of time and expense setting up and planning.
From the way I read it, the session was supposed to take place on Wednesday the 12th. She never called Leo as requested to get the address where she was supposed to be. If she changed her mind about doing it, that's fine, just let the other parties know. She must have been safe because she posted in the SNAT thread at 8:15 that same night...

She was also last online 2-14 at 9:38 pm ( 2 days after the scheduled appt) and still didn't have the decency to call or PM the OP? She was on my radar but no longer.

Just think that's B.S. Please correct me if you feel I'm wrong...