Any suggestions for doubles for my 100th Review?

Sorry if this sounds like an article from Dear Abby!

I posted an ISO, looking for two ladies who play well together, and can take care of me at the same time.

I’m receiving a ton of PMs from guys who are saying don’t do it with these two, or those two, etc. and now has me on high alert. Just trying to enjoy my 100th Review without it being a bust. I’m not so naïve that I don’t realize people have their own agendas out here, I’m just trying to figure out how to cut through the bullshit and find two ladies to take care of me, and each other.
Allegra and Lexy Reed
My suggestion would be to let me photograph the session.
Lexy Reed....and let her surprise you with the rest for the special occasion.
My suggestion would be to let me photograph the session. Originally Posted by FLWriter
Great idea, I never thought of that!
Nm
Lexy Reed....and let her surprise you with the rest for the special occasion. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
^^ This. Was texting with her about just such a plan yesterday lol
  • grean
  • 02-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Allegra & Berkleigh

Catilina Cruz & one of the above...or why not for your 100th make it a 4some with all three?
Lexy and I play very well together
  • grean
  • 02-17-2019, 09:17 AM
Lexy and I play very well together Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
A doubles date with Jules and another would be amazing!
FYI Catalina cruz has increased her rates to $$$$$ an HR. So might want to redecide haha

Allegra & Berkleigh

Catilina Cruz & one of the above...or why not for your 100th make it a 4some with all three? Originally Posted by grean
my suggestion involves I-10 Melissa and her sister.. but you have to drive to Houston to see them.

conversely, a singles session with Jay at Nagoya is as good as a Doubles.. Ghostrider just got his 100th review with Jay. I saw her a few days ago, and she is wonderful.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2531095
The OP should book two tranny midgets.
Go to Kendra's Retreat and ask Kendra which one of her girls do doubles.

Then better yet, do it in the shower there or ask for a NURU double.

You will leave a happy man!
Ok guys, the two best of the best is a double with bliss, bliss of Dfw, blissadicktion@gmail.xom, and toricavelli ...they are two top top top ladies in dfw and play really well together...awesome time....say robbie sent you...