Activities: None, robbed
Hair Length and Color: Reddish brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Did not match pictures in ad
Recommendation: No
I'm so sorry for your bad experience.
She is a thief and nothing but a thief.
She tries to intimidate people by saying she's with LE. There is well documented evidence that her only involvement with LE is the kind you'd want to avoid.
I wish I knew how to get her banned from STG.
thanks for the warning
" Ben hogan" still getting guys to fall for the trick that she's LE. She knows no one is gunna call the cops on her bc you contacted her for sex. She changes adds names and numbers constantly. She isn't going anywhere and will keep stealing for the foreseeable future.
Pay nothing
This sucks for you but how is Jen “The Thief” Hogan able to garner your private info like your name, address, etc from just say your vehicle license plate. Granted I am
Not a PI by any stretch but if you show up and just offer cash, even if she followed you out and just got a plate, how can she trace it without access. Just curious? Someone is going to end that heifer and her BF one day for sure. Deadly game they are playing.
This sucks for you but how is Jen “The Thief” Hogan able to garner your private info like your name, address, etc from just say your vehicle license plate. Granted I am
Not a PI by any stretch but if you show up and just offer cash, even if she followed you out and just got a plate, how can she trace it without access. Just curious? Someone is going to end that heifer and her BF one day for sure. Deadly game they are playing. Originally Posted by RangerBill

I was wondering that myself, which was part of why I assumed that she really did have some organizational resources behind her. Looks like it would be pretty easy for her to find that out just from my phone number, which immediately pulls up a truepeoplesearch.com page.

On the other side of this a week later, I'm realizing how many stupid mistakes I made here. I've just never been in a situation like this before to be taken advantage of in this way. This was definitely a learning experience.
and like most learning experiences, this one sucked. Your mistakes are not stupid, they're probably the same ones we all made. They're only stupid if you do it again.
It pays to be very cautious. If something sounds even a little bit off, don't go there. The hot, low priced, wide open menu provider does not exist.

Never ever send a deposit.
Never.
Ever.

Sorry you met this thief, glad you got away unharmed. As RB mentioned, this is heading in a dangerous direction.
Yeah, I doubt the license plate is a source of her info. I went to a 'burner phone' a few years ago to avoid the black mail scam (and if the number winds up in the LE possession).
https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...o/864326793754

Back with another new # Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
rats, I'm lucky and can see only the Cookies screen ????
Do you have a pic of her?
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed

The Dr