Music Videos in Threads.Topical,or Not?

When you click on a thread to read the initial topic brought forth by the OP and then you see responses that include a musical video with or without a comment,what do you think?
Wonder what the fuck the video has to do with the OP's thread?
Suffer thru said video to glean some word or verse and try to tie it in to the thread?
Hidden message?
Cheap shot of sorts?
Hell,you could even go to azlyrics.com to read the lyrics of any song you type in to try and figure out how or what a poster means when they are posting a music video response on a thread.
How do the mods figure this out when patrolling for "staying on topic"?
We all saw an admonition about using big words and how some might have to use thesaurus.com or some such high brow site to figure shit out.
Do music videos pass the "smell test" for staying on topic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=TpqAUtzWDuw
Originally Posted by rockerrick
Green Day!
Thanks!

Rock On,rick.

I happen to like Little Monster's musical contributions. They are very entertaining!
Julia? Vivian? Scarlett? WTF?!?!? Ah feel a migraine a-cummin' on!
SL & Miss V

I happen to like Little Monster's musical contributions. They are very entertaining! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Welcome back, I was wondering when we would hear from you again?

Hope you enjoyed your time off from eccie, things have not changed here in ATX Coed one iota. People are still typing more than they are fucking. Coed goes on as before...
Welcome back, I was wondering when we would hear from you again?

Hope you enjoyed your time off from eccie, things have not changed here in ATX Coed one iota. People are still typing more than they are fucking. Coed goes on as before... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I had over 30 but under 60 in the pool.
I happen to like Little Monster's musical contributions. They are very entertaining! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I had over 30 but under 60 in the pool. Originally Posted by Still Looking
It surprises me that your range was so wide and open, I had learned from your reviews that you liked them tight--spinners that is.

I think you should TOFTT and get us some fresh pictures--I will certainly buy you a cold adult beverage at the next social if you post review with pics. Just saying...

I saw Claire the other day and had a fantastic Bang-A-Thon all afternoon. I would imagine the Scarlet might also be a lot fun for someone who is NOT looking for 20-year old spinners.
BB, Do a double with them, you love doubles right ... can't wait for that review ...

Why don't you go first--You always like it when I follow you...
Why don't you go first--You always like it when I follow you... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I do ????? ohhh Papa Bear ...