Surviving R. Kelly, That man innocent or guilty?

• BLM69
  • 01-11-2019, 03:30 PM
For the ones that are following the episodes and story, I say if the women are of legal age, let the player play and them 30+ year olds skanks that got played by him are saying he manipulated them, I think they got played and wanting their 15 mins of fame now.
R Kelly is a pedophile.
you're both right..
  • dgc92
  • 01-11-2019, 11:09 PM
I don't know anything about this, someone want to give me a single-paragraph recap?
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2019, 12:20 AM
I don't know anything about this, someone want to give me a single-paragraph recap? Originally Posted by dgc92
There is no single paragraph that can tell the whole story, R. Kelly is a musical genius with past issues, now they're just messing with him with a 6 episode documentary

He keeps around a few lady toys and they refuse to go back home, and the families are blaming him for that. he's known to be a real freak BCD
Known to been such a freak a parody was made for one of his biggest hits (Piss on You). I'm not sure any comedian has rivaled Chappelle's genius since he walked away.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/kfkzux...-on-you--remix
I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind..
That Me Too , Victims after they do dumb things , so no responsibility now they want money .
What did he do again?

I Found this:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...ingly-gave-std

He gave a 19 year old girl Herpes, according to her he knew he had Herpes.
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Make millions a year and see how many gold diggers looking for fame and $ accuse of things. They're looking for a free easy meal ticket
Where there's smoke, there is usually a fire
The pos married Aaliyah when she was 15, that has been known for ever.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 08:13 AM
There's plenty of smoke with R. Kelly, what about the 2 women he dated in their 30s? And why didn't they speak up years ago? I hate when stuff comes up decades later with celebrities, it looks suspect
  • BLM69
  • 02-25-2019, 08:56 PM
Looks the shit hit the fan, R-Kelly is now in jail and can't afford to bail out
I know he likes to pee on people.