Date: July 20, 2023
Name: Lucky
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Luna Road Vicinity
Activities: DFK, DFK, DFK, Breast Play, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS, SSTC, Multiple Mexican Cartwheels
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulder, Dark Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 153-154 Centimeters (per Lucky), 48-50 Kilograms (per Lucky), B Cups, Shaved, Super Cute Ass, Tattoo above her right buttock that translates as ''protect me, protect you'' (per Lucky)
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, General. This isn't an AMP lady. I am surprised.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Wow, General. This isn't an AMP lady. I am surprised. Originally Posted by Last Ride
Yeah, well it's not surprising if you dig into history. Pull up my reviews. If the clock turns back just 10 weeks, my last review is an Indy, the 2nd to last review is a Studio.

I was basically out of the game entirely, for some 28 months. I got a 3 month ban in January, 2021, and the whole scene, AMP/Studio/Indy seemed to be crumbling. Lost interest. Of course during that entire 28 months, the vadc Caricature and his many multiple handles, spread the lie that I controlled many handles, and was reviewing under those alt-handles. Obsession and insanity is a Mother Fucker, LOL.

I didn't expect the AMP/Studio rebound. It's pleasing to see the strong comeback.
Wow, great review by old buddy General Chung Tso Chikin!
Wow, great review by old buddy General Chung Tso Chikin! Originally Posted by veloztec
Thanks veloztec. I like your flare for nicknames. Sometimes I wonder if the Ladies have their own nicknames, after I leave a session... Like ''Little Marco'' or ''Sleepy Joe'', LOL

One thing to stress about Lucky, is she really is young. The specific review that piqued my interest stated ''mid-20's'', but I was ready for 32-33. Frankly, the history of AMPville and Studioville hasn't yielded many that broke below 30. When I viewed Lucky on the website, I didn't scroll down all the way.. Didn't know there was more to see. That was where her age said ''25'', and had her height/weight (feet and pounds) listed, which lined up exactly with what she told me in centimeters/kilograms. I guessed 5'1'' and 105 pounds, so my observation lined up too. So while photos are filtered, the basic stats were unembellished.
Fuck now that is a review
Nice review!
Fuck now that is a review Originally Posted by Megatoad
Nice review! Originally Posted by TravelerX
Thanks Guys. It's easy to write when you have a HOT sexy super-cute Protagonist. And One who dares to be fun!
Is she okay to do TUMA?
Is she okay to do TUMA? Originally Posted by Quantavius
I can't say, I can only report that she did not with me. Whenever I have got TUMA it was spontaneous, organic. Never asked for it from anyone, ever.

For that matter I never rejected any Lady's advances
I am going to see Lucky because of Chung's review. Hoping I have a good visit as well.
I also never go in and ask for TUMA.. but like you sir, I will not reject it. Amy from LA (then GL) (sad she is no longer here) would do it to me every time.. the first time it came as a surprise.. then every time, I kind of expected it but never asked for it.
Is she okay to do TUMA? Originally Posted by Quantavius
TUMA wasn't on when I tried but she has no problem with TUHA
My ADD kicked in on the 2nd scroll up. Very detailed and good stuff.
  • Mittv
  • 07-31-2023, 01:23 PM
Great review, General. Keep up the good work ..