URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Royal Ln
Activities: Lfk, bls, bbbj, 69, bbfs, cg, k9, mish, tuma, cim
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark but had a couple of blonde streaks
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short about 5 foot nothing, natural C cups, shaved pretty pink pussy, cute face, it’s her in the first few pics. Actually has a better ass than in the pics
Recommendation: Yes
Nice real review. I believe you, my friend, and hope to be next up to bat—after Lexus guy, of course.
Thanks for the review
You’re welcome guys, I think that’s the first time ever I’ve had stand up Tuma, lol
Thanks for giving a real rather than fake review. I guess that makes you a standup guy. At least Noah thinks so. Haha!
Thanks for giving a real rather than fake review. I guess that makes you a standup guy. At least Noah thinks so. Haha!
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Thanks for the review, she sounds awesome
Nice review
Noah was outstanding. Glad you had a similar experience .
Nice real review. I believe you, my friend, and hope to be next up to bat—after Lexus guy, of course. Originally Posted by White Tiger
So did you get any of that Tuma casserole?
Great review of great girl
Great review of great girl Originally Posted by veloztec
Thanks Veloztec, thinking about booking a second appointment now.
I went to see her based on your review and she looks nothing like the pics!? Come on man. Now I see why gentlemen don’t trust a lot of these reviews.
I went to see her based on your review and she looks nothing like the pics!? Come on man. Now I see why gentlemen don’t trust a lot of these reviews. Originally Posted by Chuckmaverick
I’m sorry Chuck, where in my review did I say she looked exactly like the pics? Of course her hair is different and she’s not wearing the same outfit as in the glamour shots. I found her face to be cute and her “Service”, which is why we go to these places, excellent for me. Look forward to your review and when you get PA you’ll read that I had a great time.
Sorry if I came across ugly, but my preferences are beautiful face with tight body (I have posted many reviews on TER) she was very nice and service oriented, just not anywhere near my type in looks. But the pics of her ARE my type. I will probably not review her because I liked the way she treated me and don’t want to leave a negative one on her.