Betty coming back to Blossom K

I've been planning on seeing Nana soon, but I just noticed Betty is coming back to Blossom tomorrow. I missed her last time she was here. I love tall ladies and ladies with short hair, but I have a question for the guys who have seen her before. Is she bbfs and dfk friendly? Any help would be great, thanks guys.
Looks like Tiffany is the only one with BBFS listed in her menu, but Betty's isn't up yet...give their web publisher some time, I'm sure they'll whole ass the half ass job they already did posting just her pics.
I went through her reviews from Feb/March. DFK is little at best and BBFS seems to be N/A. In fact 1 review the guy tried and she insisted on cover.

I would be prepared for a nice, but professional appointment.
I went through her reviews from Feb/March. DFK is little at best and BBFS seems to be N/A. In fact 1 review the guy tried and she insisted on cover.

I would be prepared for a nice, but professional appointment. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Betty does seem very pretty, but maybe I should just see Nana.
Her menu on the site now includes TUMA and BB
Her menu on the site now includes TUMA and BB Originally Posted by Megatoad

Can't wait to read that review.
Can't wait to read that review. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Haven't had a chance to see Betty 2.0 yet. But she was great even covered. Nice tall girl taking it raw and eating ass can't go wrong
Haven't had a chance to see Betty 2.0 yet. But she was great even covered. Nice tall girl taking it raw and eating ass can't go wrong Originally Posted by Megatoad
I'm surprised there hasn't been any review on Betty 2.0. My previous visits with her were amazing, adding her new services would just take her to another level. My only nitpick would be for her to have her long hair again.

Definitely tempted to go back for a round with Betty before she leaves.
Betty is one of the most beautiful studio ladies I found, according to my taste. I am looking forward for the next review as well, to see if the menu evolved.
Anyone going to take the plunge with BB Betty? Creamy Betty?
I was hoping someone would have seen her by now tbh. I was curious to see if she still had the short hair cut or let it grow out
I am trying to decide between Betty, CoCo (lots of high reviews) or Nana for tomorrow.