dirty talk

EW inspired me to ask about this but...how many of you fellas like dirty talk? Do you want me to tell you how I love your hard cock and how much I NEED IT or do want a few light moans?
Looking at your pics, I'd choose a happy medium of the two.
I prefer ego stroking talk as opposed to dirty talk and what you described is more ego stroking than dirty talk. A combination of ego stroking words and phrases along with moaning would be ideal, IMO.

The worse is the obvious fake moaner/screamer or the quiet dead fish corpse.
I may be in the minority here, but I don't really care for a lot of noise at all. Then again, I am not the IOP seeker some are. I am more of the bang and go hobbyist, minimal chatter is fine by me lol! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
I have to have it and I always make sure girls will do it.
Yes. Dirty. Very dirty.
I prefer ego stroking talk as opposed to dirty talk and what you described is more ego stroking than dirty talk. A combination of ego stroking words and phrases along with moaning would be ideal, IMO.

The worse is the obvious fake moaner/screamer or the quiet dead fish corpse. Originally Posted by davidfree986
+1 - plus delivered in a nice soft sultry voice with sexy eye contact and looking your sexy best is my preferred choice IMO.
We can't talk dirty enough to each other. I can go into some pretty kinky/freaky/fetish shit too if you're down for it... You'll get me harder, more cum, and multiples out of me if you're willing to venture down there.
Oh i love dirty talk, going both ways.... calling a provider my dirty girl, telling her to suck my cock make me feel good you bitch. Stuff like that. Plus when the girl gets into it and talks back... all i got to say is
Attached Images File Type: png giggity.png (45.8 KB, 896 views)
  • jwood
  • 04-23-2015, 08:32 PM
EW inspired me to ask about this but...how many of you fellas like dirty talk? Do you want me to tell you how I love your hard cock and how much I NEED IT or do want a few light moans? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder81
Everything you said
I think it's hot when a woman exclaims, " Oh my pussy is so wet!"
We can't talk dirty enough to each other.... You'll get me harder, more cum, and multiples out of me if you're willing to venture down there. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
+1
Dirty talk and moaning gets me up again and again.
Scream baby, scream. But not in the first 15 minutes cause I'll know it's fake ;-)
If it's sincere, it's cool by me.
Not much into dirty talk, however, I love the natural moans of a lady.