recommendation for Dallas

I will be visiting Dallas later this month for business and would like to meet some nice ladies there.

looking for young (younger than 28) blondes not BBW who provide good GFE services.

Any Recommendations?
Is the Search tab down again?
You've described about 225 great providers in Dallas. I don't live in Dallas but visit as often as possible and the real problem is sorting through all of the possibilities. The smartest thing to do is search through the ads, profiles, and P411 and find what you are looking for.
OP,

Post an ISO in the Dallas forum ahead of your visit.

Provide as many specific things that you're looking for as possible.

Based on the responses, do some of your own research, and then come back with a list of preferably less than 5 providers.

Oh hey good thing you posted this in the Co-Op section.

Smart move, you've probably gotten some PM's in your inbox already.

Thank you muffin
I already posted an ad in ISO and got some responses but was hoping you guys would give me the inside scoop of the great providers with good reputation to make my visit memorable.

OP,

Post an ISO in the Dallas forum ahead of your visit.

Provide as many specific things that you're looking for as possible.

Based on the responses, do some of your own research, and then come back with a list of preferably less than 5 providers.

Oh hey good thing you posted this in the Co-Op section.

Smart move, you've probably gotten some PM's in your inbox already.

Originally Posted by muffin101
Well from experience, I just returned fron Dallas and highly recommend Mellanie Star. Don't let my review sway you, she is very capable GFE and loves what she does!

My new ATF in Texas...
Hey Mike I hope your Dallas trip is awesome! I remember my first AMP visit was in Providence RI on a business trip! It doesn't seem like you are looking for an AMP but a blonde Asian is certainly possible LOL. As you have already heard on here search is your friend. Not just because you might find your own answer but others will be more likely to help if you have tried to help yourself !

I'm going to recommend someone I have not seen but I think fits your request and will be unforgettable. I think you should try Pistol Marks

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=152302

Have fun with whoever you see and if you are going to ask for help then you really should post a review and let us know how the experience went.
I already did my search and got some providers that fit my search but still looking for advice and recommendations from your personal experience and appreciate any suggestion you guys have.
The personal experience factor is something that search engines can not provide.
thank you
I already did my search and got some providers that fit my search but still looking for advice and recommendations from your personal experience and appreciate any suggestion you guys have.
The personal experience factor is something that search engines can not provide.
thank you Originally Posted by mike2009
U need to find a member that reviews, likes the same style as U do and that takes time.

"young (younger than 28) blondes not BBW"
Does P411 have a search for that?
Enjoy Ur trip.

PS: But do the drapes have to match the rug?
thank you Originally Posted by mike2009
The personal experience factor = Reviews. Although, rest assured that no personal experiences here are De Facto, the reviews are strictly opinionated fantasies that sometimes rival the letters to sent to penthouse.

Also, since you are looking for a young provider, you might want to check out the Hottest Providers 20-35 thread. Many of Dallas's young, beautiful, & reputable ladies are mentioned in that thread.

Oh, and by the way, you might want to consider changing your avatar. Before I read through this thread, I initially thought that you were a "verified entertainer'.

Otherwise, Welcome to ECCIE and good luck on your search!