Reviews

What percentage of ladies accept reviews in place of references? I have twenty plus reviews here and 10 plus on another site. I recently asked a well known Albany provider if she would take my reviews instead of me trying to get two ladies to send emails to her. She said no she needed refs and all reviews were fake. If we cant use reviews to verify what is the point of writing them?
The reviews are there for me (us) to decide to either see or not see a provider.

What percentage of ladies accept reviews in place of references? I have twenty plus reviews here and 10 plus on another site. I recently asked a well known Albany provider if she would take my reviews instead of me trying to get two ladies to send emails to her. She said no she needed refs and all reviews were fake. If we cant use reviews to verify what is the point of writing them? Originally Posted by mattsack2
Like V75 said the reviews helps us out on whether or not to pull the trigger.if a provider wants 2 references id pass. If they start talking hhr/ hr rates one of them may start charging more for services .I'd just say thanks NO THANKS