Casey ,halfmoon

Has anyone seen or heard from this little cutey that lived in halfmoon then down by Quail street? She was a sweetheart
She give good head?
She give good head? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Above and beyond. Cute sexy little thing .giggled when she was done
Little blonde Casey? Had braces at first, and got them off towards the end? If it's her..last I heard, she moved to Albany, then sort of fell off the map. Shame, she was a real sweetheart. Hopefully she just got out safe and clean.
Does she take the load down her throat box?
Little blonde Casey? Had braces at first, and got them off towards the end? If it's her..last I heard, she moved to Albany, then sort of fell off the map. Shame, she was a real sweetheart. Hopefully she just got out safe and clean. Originally Posted by FastCaddy82
Same girl. I first saw her i think she was maybe 19,showed up after sending wrong pic.had small A cups then filled out with really nice B cups and always a sweetheart.easy to chat and rates were cheap as hell. She moved to Quail and central.said if she ever got a car after wrecking the one she was getting out. Hope she's doing well but love 1 more go round for sure
  • cap49
  • 03-22-2021, 06:08 PM
Casey is alive and well and living on the outskirts of Amsterdam. We hung out maybe about a month or so back. She is still super cute and still super skilled. She is very UTR now and is only seeing people she’s had prior encounters with. She’s doing great and only does this periodically.
Casey is alive and well and living on the outskirts of Amsterdam. We hung out maybe about a month or so back. She is still super cute and still super skilled. She is very UTR now and is only seeing people she’s had prior encounters with. She’s doing great and only does this periodically. Originally Posted by cap49
Shes a really is a sweetheart. She lived about 5 minutes from me and I would see her often. Even saw her 3 times in less than a week.