asian strikeout

went past sn in danbury...place was booming... underground parking jammed... then went past the side street by the back entrance and a guy was waiting outside with a mask on lol...I don't partake in the hobby but do hit an asian spot about once a year and I have an itch but no luck yet...texted one asian hotel ad..negoitagated with them 3 rounds for 300 with 2 girls. checked out the hotel set up and backed out...I didnt want to walk thru the main lobby to get in... took all the will power I had too turn it down...if that hotel only had a outside entrance to the room I could of scratched off one of my bucket list items.. long walk in the lobby.. my luck I would bump into a distance family relative... hey what are you doing here .....its a small world lol
went past sn in danbury...place was booming... underground parking jammed... then went past the side street by the back entrance and a guy was waiting outside with a mask on lol...I don't partake in the hobby but do hit an asian spot about once a year and I have an itch but no luck yet...texted one asian hotel ad..negoitagated with them 3 rounds for 300 with 2 girls. checked out the hotel set up and backed out...I didnt want to walk thru the main lobby to get in... took all the will power I had too turn it down...if that hotel only had a outside entrance to the room I could of scratched off one of my bucket list items.. long walk in the lobby.. my luck I would bump into a distance family relative... hey what are you doing here .....its a small world lol Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Seems to be the only upside of the bullshit that is going on. A different ballcap ( yes I bought a Boston hat ) for a team that I don't like, head down mask up, and my own brother would not know me. - Just keep walking.
Did that place use to be the Executive on Lake? I used to travel that area a ton between 2000-2016 and would hit that or Lilly on West...Never, EVER disappointed!
yeah that's it... bad thing is I think it is pass due to be stung soon...last year before covid hit... some bitch that must live close by sent a letter to the cops and the mayor about that place... says its a rub and tug and nothing but guys go... even hit Atlantic City and didnt have luck ...the itch is getting strong ...even walked to the rainbow in ac... which is a no fly zone for white people... the local even said wrong neighbor bro lol.. the talent looked subpar for ac... I checked out the rainbow and lucky7 in ac