New guy

Hi everyone, so been checking things out trying to get up to speed on this new “hobby” any recommendations on who to see for a first timer? Can PM if you preferred
Hope this is the right place for this
Are you thinking of coming down to Albany area?
Just do your homework.
I’m in Albany hit and miss for work
Hi everyone, so been checking things out trying to get up to speed on this new “hobby” any recommendations on who to see for a first timer? Can PM if you preferred
Hope this is the right place for this Originally Posted by Hidden21
Advice from a veteran hobbyist: Don't bother with Albany.

Nite Moves has some decent talent recently. Better off going for some visuals and then jacking off back home.

If you INSIST on entering this hobby... you're fucked. It becomes addictive very quickly and becomes impossible to stop thinking about. "Easy Pussy" becomes a drug.

Once you master the hobby, and obtain beautiful world-class pussy for nothing other than money, you'll never be able to appreciate a traditional relationship/sex again.

But if you must join the world of paid sex, then the best girl to start with is a local beauty named... Sammie-Jean.
buahahahahahaha
Oh man. The white whale of all providers. Sammie is my go to for large scale providing.
Oh man. The white whale of all providers. Sammie is my go to for large scale providing. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Am I being set up lol
If you can get up for Sammie, you can get up for anything...