NCNS - Scarlett apparently wasn't the itch I needed to scratch

Provider: Scarlett De Rossi
Scheduled session: 11 am 4/10/2015

The rest of the story: Scarlett was an itch I developed several years ago but never followed through on. She occasionally dropped out of sight or changed her handle and I would give up until she resurfaced. I noticed she was back but had announced her permanent retirement. I decided it was time to visit with her before she was finally gone and made an attempt last Sunday. It didn't work out which is cool, but SHE reached out via text Thursday evening so we set up a date for today, Friday at 11 am. She texted this morning for confirmation of our time and I responded yes. She sent me the address of her apartment complex. at 8:45. That was the last I heard from her. I sent four messages starting at 10 am that I was available early, then at 10:45 for the room# as I was approaching her location, 11:03, then finally 11:43 as I bailed and left for home.

I still haven't heard from her, nothing about extenuating circumstances, sick kids, anything. As I said in the title, I don't feel the need to scratch this itch anymore. I probably won't even have the itch in the morning.

Hmmmmmmm

This one should be good.....

Looks like more and more providers are developing this syndrome!
Hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by ffireman

I have no excuse. My apologies. Stick a fork in me. I'm done providing period. It's nothing personal.
  • tzv13
  • 04-10-2015, 10:03 PM
I have no excuse. My apologies. Stick a fork in me. I'm done providing period. It's nothing personal. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
NO!!!!!
I shouldn't have come back in November or December. I left for 8 months and should have remained that way. It's been beyond time for me to retire and I'm sorry for my poor TCB. I just ain't the same as I used to be. Someone and things changed in my life. It's made me different.
That's all I will say. Again my apologies.

If only I had put some Benadryl on the itch and canceled my business appointment in Austin I could have driven south to visit the UTR who sexted me last night with an awesome pic of her breasts in a seethru blouse and tiny jeans. I've been kicking myself all afternoon.

It's all cool. I'm moving on.
  • Toyz
  • 04-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Stick a fork in me. I'm done providing period. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Originally Posted by Toyz
This chart needs a "returns as someone new" option.
This chart needs a "returns as someone new" option. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Ahh ... I see that you have revised it. Bravo. ESP.
I shouldn't have come back in November or December. I left for 8 months and should have remained that way. It's been beyond time for me to retire and I'm sorry for my poor TCB. I just ain't the same as I used to be. Someone and things changed in my life. It's made me different.
That's all I will say. Again my apologies. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
You just can't do it anymore me thinks more than an explanation. Take Care Scarlett
Ahh ... I see that you have revised it. Bravo. ESP. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
I guess with guys like you stalking her it wore her down huh? You never did respond to getting called out by her OR the other lady.....
Sorry the OP got burned in the process but congrats again beautiful. Does this mean I get to take you out to lunch or dinner off the clock?