Howdy Everyone!! I will be in Kansas City next few days. Hotels, food, fun bars, apartments for rent... Please let me know

I have been working on selling things off in Dallas. I will be up in Kansas City for a few days looking for work. I will also go to Topeka one day to work on my business license and what not for Kansas. Let me know any of your favorite spots. Hope all is well!! Kansas here I come.

**Also looking for studio space for while in town or surrounding citys**
Welcome and have fun. But come to MISSOURI too. most of Kansas City is in Missouri.
Welcome and have fun. But come to MISSOURI too. most of Kansas City is in Missouri. Originally Posted by cmore197474
Disregard what cmore says, Kansas is a much better environment and we have all of our teeth.
Disregard what cmore says, Kansas is a much better environment and we have all of our teeth. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Missouri roads knocking teeth out.
Disregard what cmore says, Kansas is a much better environment and we have all of our teeth. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Lmao
Missouri: Causing Kansans problems since 1854.
Welcome! Ignore the yahoos. Not knowing what type of bar you like, there are several fun ones in Waldo that would satisfy a variety of tastes from kinda fancy to pretty seedy and those in between. Crossroads area is fun too. Enjoy!
Knuckleheads, The Green Lady Lounge ,The Ship and BB's Lawnside. All in Missouri.
Even Kansas Blues bands prefer this side of the state line.
Knuckleheads!!

{I will be going next wednesday w YD}

BB's lawnside is yummy!

have fun!!!!!!!!
Knuckleheads!!

{I will be going next wednesday w YD}

BB's lawnside is yummy!

have fun!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hells Redneck Rockstar is going to the Gospel Lounge ?
Lol yep. Y'all come join us!
Congrats chiefs!!!
Congrats chiefs!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Fuck CBS.
Who is cbs?
Who is cbs? Originally Posted by DallasRain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS