A sad state of the hobby

is when a large number of provider ads state in one way or another "Please shower prior to our date."
is when a large number of provider ads state in one way or another "Please shower prior to our date." Originally Posted by hounddog
Absolutely. Unfortunately from what we've seen in some reviews, its not always just the gents either. Just a little common sense and courtesy would go along way....
That is very true...........
I even make sure I am freshly showered before a Doctors, Dentist or getting my haircut. Common sense and courtesy are long gone in this new age.
That is very true...........
I even make sure I am freshly showered before a Doctors, Dentist or getting my haircut. Common sense and courtesy are long gone in this new age. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
It's not even a new age...
I think that at times, the ladies (out of respect), won't wear perfume for obvious reasons. Unfortunately...they can miss the boat and forget to even put deoderant on and that odor is a flat turn off for me!
I think that at times, the ladies (out of respect), won't wear perfume for obvious reasons. Unfortunately...they can miss the boat and forget to even put deoderant on and that odor is a flat turn off for me! Originally Posted by bigkansas1
That manly trucker smell? lol
Many years ago I liked to be dirty for the SW. would get a BJ to start then pick up another hooker and another BJ. Then a full service, now no clean up and then another SW for a dirty BJ.
Many years ago I liked to be dirty for the SW. would get a BJ to start then pick up another hooker and another BJ. Then a full service, now no clean up and then another SW for a dirty BJ. Originally Posted by happy 1
Wow, aren't you the gent. I can imagine the level of "ladies" you'd see who would put up with that......
What in the ever loving fuck happy?????
Falcon they were desperate for $$ usually a minimal amount
Falcon they were desperate for $$ usually a minimal amount Originally Posted by happy 1
So I would guess. To each their own/ Personally, A). I don't see desperate providers. Too much can go sideways or worse. these are the ones you have the highest chance of being ripped off by, or worse. B). I have my own standards and I not going to see someone when I'm not showered, or otherwise ready to enjoy a "mutually harmoneous" outcome....
Many years ago I liked to be dirty for the SW. would get a BJ to start then pick up another hooker and another BJ. Then a full service, now no clean up and then another SW for a dirty BJ. Originally Posted by happy 1
That’s just gross. I don’t know why you’d enjoy that, but I really don’t want to know either.
Well, at least this explains why they include "Please shower prior to our date" in their ad copy.
That’s just gross. I don’t know why you’d enjoy that, but I really don’t want to know either. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
Right

What in the ever loving fuck happy????? Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
100% FU. Ughhh
Hence..be clean.
Now you know that any decent Provider who reads this thread will never see you.

I got to agree with Savanna on this one.

Would you see a Provider that felt the same way about Daty ?
Answer: Hell No !