Outfits? Do You prefer Requesting or Letting her Choose???

Do you prefer letting the provider pick what she would see you in and be surprised or are you more prone to making suggestions/requests based on your taste?
I love outfit requests, a have a huge collection of erotic clothing that I love to show off.

I always asks a date when I am wrapping up my screening if they have any preferences on what they would like me to wear (fabric, color, or specific pieces)

One of my friends request I dress up as elegant as possible with all the under trimmings included (slip, lacey undies, garters, lace stockings) I felt fabulous! and It was even better when he slowly peeled off each article of clothing, unwrapping me like a highly anticipated XMAS present.
While appreciate any and all efforts from a lady getting dressed and ensuring she looks her best, and yes I enjoy the sexy outfits that I've been greeted at the door with. But from a hobby perspective I am perfectly fine with a naked greeting outfits are okay when browsing adds.

Do you prefer letting the provider pick what she would see you in and be surprised or are you more prone to making suggestions/requests based on your taste?
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings

I prefer the lady choose something that she is comfortable in. Or choose what looks best in a pile on the floor.
I always ask a gent if he has a clothing preference a lot of gents actually do or are surprised when I ask.I always have a bag with me full of outfits,sexy lingerie,and different heels so whatever the gent requests most of the time I already have with me.
Some gents tell me to surprise them or they request something I wore in one of my pictures.I always come prepared.
  • Old-T
  • 12-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Sexuality is as much a state of mind as it is anything else. What a lady likes to wear--what she thinks makes her look her best--I what I want her to wear. The only input I'll usually provide is if we are going out somewhere and her clothes need to fit is (or at least not stand out).
I say, "Please come dressed only in a whip." So far, no one has taken me up on that. lol
I will take you up on that offer if I can add knee high boots and an overcoat . Should compliment the whip so well.
I say, "Please come dressed only in a whip." So far, no one has taken me up on that. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

You would make a great shopping partner. I can see myself modeling for you.
Sexuality is as much a state of mind as it is anything else. What a lady likes to wear--what she thinks makes her look her best--I what I want her to wear. The only input I'll usually provide is if we are going out somewhere and her clothes need to fit is (or at least not stand out). Originally Posted by Old-T
Stay prepared to stay ahead plus its always fun to have a variety to pick from.
I always ask a gent if he has a clothing preference a lot of gents actually do or are surprised when I ask.I always have a bag with me full of outfits,sexy lingerie,and different heels so whatever the gent requests most of the time I already have with me.
Some gents tell me to surprise them or they request something I wore in one of my pictures.I always come prepared. Originally Posted by jaydalee
You don't care as long as it ends up on the floor lol.
I prefer the lady choose something that she is comfortable in. Or choose what looks best in a pile on the floor. Originally Posted by pyramider

How about a whipped cream bikini?
While appreciate any and all efforts from a lady getting dressed and ensuring she looks her best, and yes I enjoy the sexy outfits that I've been greeted at the door with. But from a hobby perspective I am perfectly fine with a naked greeting outfits are okay when browsing adds. Originally Posted by Milehigh65

Always my favorite part about meeting
I love outfit requests, a have a huge collection of erotic clothing that I love to show off.

I always asks a date when I am wrapping up my screening if they have any preferences on what they would like me to wear (fabric, color, or specific pieces)

One of my friends request I dress up as elegant as possible with all the under trimmings included (slip, lacey undies, garters, lace stockings) I felt fabulous! and It was even better when he slowly peeled off each article of clothing, unwrapping me like a highly anticipated XMAS present. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Most of my clients don't have specific requests except maybe for stockings, or garters, but they always seem very happy when I show up in heels ( NON PLATFORM CLEAR HOOKER SHOES LOL) and something black and lacy and racy :P
Sight is one of the five senses, and I am all about having all the senses stimulated.

I definitely have a thing for fine lingerie, it is a huge turn-on to see a woman who wears it well and is turned on by wearing it. I prefer the woman to choose her favorite pieces, items that make her feel the most sensuous.

And then sometimes I also ask if she has anything in black fishnet: Sexiest material made.
Fishnet catsuits rule unfortunately they only last a wearing or two.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-31-2011, 04:28 PM
One of my friends request I dress up as elegant as possible with all the under trimmings included (slip, lacey undies, garters, lace stockings) I felt fabulous! and It was even better when he slowly peeled off each article of clothing, unwrapping me like a highly anticipated XMAS present. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Nailed It!

I say, "Please come dressed only in a whip." So far, no one has taken me up on that. lol Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I will whip you Charles

I prefer NO outfit. Charles can have the whip! LOL
I will whip you Charles Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Can't wait.