"SL DOES DALLAS TOUR" Watch the highlights right here! LOL

Well lets get this part started! Pyramider is getting his score card ready to keep track of the play by play! One of my ATF'S was more than happy to model the "SL DOES DALLAS TOUR" shirt! Enjoy! (Damn chicks keep stealing my shirts! LOL) Stay tuned for the play by play action! Tour starts Friady! Scheduled Events so far:

Alyssa Nicole (First One To Book on The SL Express!)
Chloe Grand
Charli Bella
Kelly Pressley
Allison Heart
Sweet Treat 69
BDS

Thank you to all the guys in the Dalla men's lounge for their recommendations and warm welcome!

Come on Dallas ladies step up and NSNC Still Looking. He would not know what to do if the Dallas ladies actually showed up. If SL contacts you be sure to come up with a creative excuse for not showing up. Car breaking down, late flight, drunck, and recent bout of STDs have already been used by your Vegas counterparts. The more absurd the excuse the better, remember creativity counts.
Come on Dallas ladies step up and NSNC Still Looking. He would not know what to do if the Dallas ladies actually showed up. If SL contacts you be sure to come up with a creative excuse for not showing up. Car breaking down, late flight, drunck, and recent bout of STDs have already been used by your Vegas counterparts. The more absurd the excuse the better, remember creativity counts. Originally Posted by pyramider
I want my SL T-Shirt souvenir! Soon...
You definitely started off the new year with a bang... That doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon!
Well lets get this part started! Pyramider is getting his score card ready to keep track of the play by play! One of my ATF'S was more than happy to model the "SL DOES DALLAS TOUR" shirt! Enjoy! (Damn chicks keep stealing my shirts! LOL) Stay tuned for the play by play action! Tour starts Friady! Scheduled Events so far:

Chloe Grand
Charli Bella
Kelly Pressley
Allison Heart
Sweet Treat 69
BDS

Thank you to all the guys in the Dalla men's lounge for their recommendations and warm welcome!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
How about a midwest tour.. i want a t-shirt too
How about a midwest tour.. i want a t-shirt too Originally Posted by kendra kayy
I'm working my way EAST! Hang in there! LOL
Hey SL, don't listen to them! We both get no respect, but were getting laid! LOL

Rodney!
I want my SL T-Shirt souvenir! Soon... Originally Posted by Shayla
I'd rather have a I Rode The Shayla Express T-Shirt souvenir! Just sayin
How about a midwest tour.. i want a t-shirt too Originally Posted by kendra kayy
Only if you commit to NCNS Still Looking . . .

What would your excuse be for the NCNS?

What would your excuse be for the NCNS? Originally Posted by pyramider
P your stacking the deck against me! LOL

What would your excuse be for the NCNS? Originally Posted by pyramider
My puppy ate my car keys? I lost my phone? Or maybe just use the generic.. I'm sorry something came up.. lets try another time. (that one tends to piss me off the most. at least try to be creative)

P your stacking the deck against me! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh I think you will do just fine!!
ps.. I didn't commit to anything! lol

Kelly Pressley
You're going to have to report back on this!!!!
You're going to have to report back on this!!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
MONDAY!!!
Dude where's my shirt lol (in my best Ashton Kutcher voice lol)

Chloe Grand
Charli Bella
Kelly Pressley
Allison Heart
Sweet Treat 69
BDS

Who's the lucky girl in the shirt, SL?