The irish fighting for what is right

I have always been one to stand up for what I think is right and what is fair and I have thought about this all day as well as monitoring another thread and I am appalled at how it is apparent that some members can get away with anything and some get in trouble ....so with that being said I am taking a stand here and starting a request for Still Looking's Ban being lifted and returning him to the board. He uses humor and makes the board more interesting as well as is very good to supporting the ladies. He has always be respectful unless provoked. So I am asking for some support here and to my knowledge I am not violating any guidelines so lets ban together and let the higher ups know what a miscarriage of justice this is and how SL not being on the board is an injustice to the boards...
A torch for you...a torch for you...anyone need a torch? Get your torches here...

Wait...I don't carry torches...or water...
aw thanks I don't need a torch..I have a good sense of right and wrong...
A torch for you...a torch for you...anyone need a torch? Get your torches here...

Wait...I don't carry torches...or water... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I have a good sense of right and wrong... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I was going to warn you earlier, I'll do it now though. Using words like fair, right, wrong, justice, and injustice on a Silly Hooker Message Board is probably pointless...those concepts don't exist...just sayin'...
Could we have some info on what thread your talking about? I can't support someone without reading what's the cause of Still Looking Ban. If he's right, then Yes I would support him but if not, then I can't support your cause.
Yes. He should be, I see no reason on here for him to be banned.
He also appears to be the most gracious of any of the parties involved.
Yea well I am and always have had a different set of standards...so be it........and to SHORTY pm send.....sorry I still can't get this multi quote thing down...
I was going to warn you earlier, I'll do it now though. Using words like fair, right, wrong, justice, and injustice on a Silly Hooker Message Board is probably pointless...those concepts don't exist...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WTF happened here?

edit: Ok, I know what this is. I vote him back.
if people are going to vote yes, or no, you need to add a pole ..not a stripper type, or what the hell, that too and SHOW US SOME PICS!!puhhlease...soo

1.turn this thread into a pole
2.strippers show us some pics of you on the pole
3.vote yes or no for amnesty for SL
how do i do a poll??,,,need to have my personal assistant give the release forms signed..oh wait I can't he is banned....damn...
if people are going to vote yes, or no, you need to add a pole ..not a stripper type, or what the hell, that too and SHOW US SOME PICS!!puhhlease... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
how do i do a poll??,,,need to have my personal assistant give the release forms signed..oh wait I can't he is banned....damn... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
When you get into the page to start a "new thread"

scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page , its in the "additional options" part

choose the "pole " options and follow along with the prompts..

dont forget to add, we would like to see strippers on poles also..
so should i change this to a poll...let me ask if that would be better...
I would, ask the MODS to help, theyll love to..
I have always been one to stand up for what I think is right and what is fair and I have thought about this all day as well as monitoring another thread and I am appalled at how it is apparent that some members can get away with anything and some get in trouble ....so with that being said I am taking a stand here and starting a request for Still Looking's Ban being lifted and returning him to the board. He uses humor and makes the board more interesting as well as is very good to supporting the ladies. He has always be respectful unless provoked. So I am asking for some support here and to my knowledge I am not violating any guidelines so lets ban together and let the higher ups know what a miscarriage of justice this is and how SL not being on the board is an injustice to the boards... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
+1

Sorry I am late to the SL Resurrection Party.
already did ...waiting for them to change it to a poll...
I would, ask the MODS to help, theyll love to.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS