The Bacon Thread

People sure are passionate about bacon.

According to a recent survey of Canadians by Maple Leaf Foods,

when asked to choose between bacon and sex,

more than four in 10 (43%) chose bacon.

Some other interesting findings in the survey:

-- men ranked bacon as their number one favorite fragrance

-- four out of five respondents (82%) who said they loved bacon more, said they were good lovers

-- nearly one in four of respondents (23%) thought their partner also loved bacon more than sex

How about you?

How would you choose?

What message can we send to our northern ECCIElonians?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty does.
I wanna make a bikini out of bacon and have some lucky guy nibble it off me.

I freaking wuv bacon, the difference between bacon and sex is- there is no such thing as bad bacon.
the difference between bacon and sex is- there is no such thing as bad bacon. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
This may be the most brilliant thing I've ever read.

I love bacon. One of the best sessions I ever had with my now retired ATF involved her cooking breakfast before our session. There is a local restaurant that serves green chili honey bacon and let me tell you it's beyond incredible. My ATF figured out how to make it and called me to tell me she had a surprise. We scheduled an early morning visit so we would have plenty of time before I went to work. When I tried the bacon it was incredible, it was just like the restaurant's. Best part was after we finished BCD; she scrambled back to the kitchen and brought back a plate with 4 slices that she left warm in her oven. It was better than smoking a cigarette afterwards.

So yeah, I really love bacon.
I wanna make a bikini out of bacon and have some lucky guy nibble it off me.

I freaking wuv bacon, the difference between bacon and sex is- there is no such thing as bad bacon. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Now that's worth the heart attack!!!!!
Since I don't eat meat, I'm willing to compromise
Since I don't eat meat, I'm willing to compromise Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Oh... but you do.
Oh... but you do. Originally Posted by Shayla
We're not talkin' Canadian Bacon here......right?!?!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Since I don't eat meat, I'm willing to compromise

Yea but does she swallow?

Sympy.
so true..so true Ms Canadian bacon lol

and yes she does sympy...gotta get my protein somewhere lol

Sex, then Bacon. Then a nap!
I can beg for bacon and Pussy at the same time. Multitasker.
i would skip it for the rest of my life in exchange for 1 hour of shayla time... i really would.
I can beg for bacon and Pussy at the same time. Multitasker. Originally Posted by burkalini
Bacon is probably my favorite food.... but no way would I choose bacon over sex.
i would skip it for the rest of my life in exchange for 1 hour of shayla time... i really would. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thinks Shayla is a internet myth. Just sayin. . .
hell thats easy...BACON...crispy & greasy! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErapf79rqM