Droid app for privacy

Ok, this is driving me nuts...I have searched for a good app to hide my phone number list and my texts on my phone. Of course I keep my phone under lock up; however there are times with others use it. Also, even with it being locked, when I receive a call or text, the name still flashes up on the screen for all to see.

So, I downloaded this app that looked great, called Private Space. This is a wonderful app that does just what I need, it hides certain numbers you ask for it to, and it hides the texts and calls that comes and goes from those numbers. There are no icon or anything left for anyone to see, you access your private space by the phones keypad...you type in your secret code, and bingo! You are then transported into this private space.

The free version only holds about 5 contacts, so I paid the whole $3+change to purchase the full version, and I have every hobby contact in there! This is a very long list for me! Awesome!

The problem? Through the private space, while I am texting my 'friends', it does not allow pictures to be sent. This is rather upsetting, for there are a few men that I just love sexting with, and you cannot sext well without pics!

Help! Does anyone know of a program that does just as well, that does allow pics???

Also, I did find a program that locks your pics the same way, it is Gallery Lock 2.0.2
Is there no one with any suggestions?
I tried that Blackbook app, and I couldn't get it work properly on my droid. It would be nice to find something that works.