Thinking of coming to DFW

I'm looking to visit the Dallas area next week, it will be my first time. I've been told Addison is a good place. Could anyone PM me an area to stay in. Thanks.
Addison is not good
Stay out of Arlington and Irving and you should be fine. On 35 from downtown up to 635 or off of 635 from 35 to 75. More concerning might be your prices without any reviews. This is a highly competitive market. Up to you, just trying to help.
Galleria area hotels are where lots of traveling Providers stay.
Addison area hotels are good, too. The majority of the Providers I've seen worked out of Addison hotels; never any problems. A bunch of discreet places to pick from.
Stay out of Arlington and Irving and you should be fine. On 35 from downtown up to 635 or off of 635 from 35 to 75. More concerning might be your prices without any reviews. This is a highly competitive market. Up to you, just trying to help. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
He says say away from Arlington and Irving because thee is so much talent at price points more generous. Galerina your price point is a touch high but will attract the BMer class.
Addison and the greater Galleria area are best and easy access. Lots of upscale providers have apartments in that area. You have to consider traffic and construction issues when you decide.
He says say away from Arlington and Irving because thee is so much talent at price points more generous. Galerina your price point is a touch high but will attract the BMer class. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I said stay out of Arlington and Irving because those are the only two LE groups that actively work against our hobby. Arlington has the worst reputation in the area in regards to girls who are "managed", which also means their LE HAS to deal with issues. I never have figured out why Irving is so up tight and dedicated to running stings etc...
As for the price points, I believe the Garland area is leading the way in cut rate prices these days. Please don't pretend to know what I mean, I don't have subversive agendas and you don't know anything about me.
I'm looking to visit the Dallas area next week, it will be my first time. I've been told Addison is a good place. Could anyone PM me an area to stay in. Thanks. Originally Posted by Thais Silva
Off topic, but you have a great ass!
Howdy. Downtown uptown are good if u can find reasonable room
Arlington has its moments, the stings around her usually occur when there is a big event at Jerry World. I have seen plenty of providers out here but they are well known and verified. As long as you aren't on BP you should have any problems. Regardless where you stay you will be more than happy with us Dallas gentlemen!
  • Uncas
  • 03-23-2015, 06:44 AM
You can stay on my lap if you'd like. I'm very accommodating