Missouri woman, 43, punches her boyfriend and strikes him with a belt before sitting on his face after he refuses to perform oral sex on her...

Looks like this guy is better off with a provider.

No provider will ever force a guy to eat her p**** if he doesn't want to.

Plus he can pay her to leave when he is done with her unlike with a girlfriend, he is stuck with her.

Some girlfriends, when you tell them

"I am breaking up with you"

they may say

"No you are not. We are not breaking up."

A Missouri woman has been charged with sexual abuse and domestic assault after she brutally beat her boyfriend then sat on his face when he refused to perform oral sex.

The attack happened Sunday night just before 10pm at Amy Nicole Parrino's boyfriend's home in Boone County.

A probable cause statement obtained by The Smoking Gun states the 43-year-old woman struck her live-in lover 'approximately 20-25 times with an open and closed fist.'

She hit him with a belt, brass plate and cell phone before she chased him around the home in the nude.

Then, she threw him to the ground, straddled his face and ordered him to 'eat my p****.'

The unidentified man told police he was unable to breathe during the sexual assault and felt 'scared to death.'

He added that he 'felt sick to his stomach' and asked her to 'leave him alone.'

When police arrived, they saw a large cut on the victim's right arm and one on his left - as well as a cut on his nose and red marks on his chest.

The victim said he does not feel safe living with his Parrino, who he said can become 'very violent, very quickly.'

Parrino has been ordered to stay away from the victim and has been barred from the home.

She was jailed Monday on $25,000 cash bail. $5,000 of the bail money is due to property damage she is responsible for at the jail.

Parrino, who sports a mohawk in her mugshot, also busted a jail phone and smeared fecal matter on the walls, according to charging documents.
This is her booking photo:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/828bca1056614534

Open ^^^ at your own risk because after seeing ^^^, you will need this:

Unfortunately men can also be the victims of domestic abuse, the man is not always the aggressor in domestic abuse cases.
And I thought I had heard/seen everything! That is one ugly, something.
I bet she owns roller skates
Dammit..... Well i was warned....I threw up a little
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2018, 01:12 PM
She play football in Tampa bay?
She play football in Tampa bay? Originally Posted by BLM69
As the water boy that gets passed around pulling a train in the locker room?
  • motor
  • 12-08-2018, 02:21 PM
no wonder he felt sick to his stomach
Refuse to eat her Vjayjay?

I'd refuse being in the same room.
From her photo I doubt she is big on personal hygiene.

I was trying to find a photo of him but because he is a victim of domestic violence, his identity and photo are kept confidential from the press.
Welcome back CG
Refuse to eat her Vjayjay?

I'd refuse being in the same room. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Right
Welcome back CG Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Welcome back doll
Thank you redcat.
OUCH !!
Welcome back doll Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't know if you were talking to redcat or me but thank you anyway.

I never been called a doll before.