gummy bare?

Any of you guys ever met with older gal who removed her dentures while pleasing you? did you like the sensation of bare gums?
Any of you guys ever met with older gal who removed her dentures while pleasing you? did you like the sensation of bare gums? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Or...there's always this:

One of my first reviews on ASPD was a meeting where I received BBBJ without dentures. The thing was that I had no idea it was coming. I opened my eyes and looked over to the night stand to see the set just sitting there smiling at me. Once I got past the shock, it was amazing. My recommendation: let the gentlemen know ahead of time.
I was joking with a great woman from days past about getting a gummy - She pulled out her dentures and went to town. It was amazing. She was only mid-20s but had been in an accident and lost all of her teeth. I miss her.
nope, never have !!!
it is NOT on any of my bucket lists !!!!!
It could very well be the best sensation ever, but the optics would be an incredible turn off IMO.
like, full dentures? or partials? Need the scoop here!
Lets try cherry pie in Jan for my Birthday tour
Or...there's always this:

Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I’ve seen someone who takes out her top dentures, so she has more room to maneuver. It’s GRRRRRATE!!
Lets try cherry pie in Jan for my Birthday tour Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You're more a "Wild Watermelon" kinda gal.
Years ago part of my initiation into the hobby was Roxxy who would “gum” you. Pretty damn good. I’m sure there are a few here that have seen her.
Mixed with That Good Vodka we like lol
You're more a "Wild Watermelon" kinda gal. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Any of you guys ever met with older gal who removed her dentures while pleasing you? did you like the sensation of bare gums? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
To answer your question: YES.
Some 15+ years ago I was treated to a gummie.
It was amazing.
Sounds pretty good to me!
I've had it done to me. A MILF I was seeing had dentures, she took them out and quite frankly, up to that point, it was the best blowjob ever!