Why I like ECCIE......

• st929
  • 08-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Ok I'm a massage guy but I'm also very cautious. That said, while visiting the beautiful islands of Hawaii recently, I got a lil sick in the middle of the night and headed to a local store for some meds. Now mind you I am staying in the "original" Waikiki beach hotel and this place is beautiful. So off I go and low and behold the streets are packed with ladies of all levels of beauty and all dressed in hot outfits. Took me a min before I realized they were not hitting on me because of my beautiful beach body (LMAO ya right). Then I actually talked to a couple and except for one they all had a nasty attitude once I thanked them but let them know I wasn't interested. WTF. Really? I have never met (ok once I did) a provider on ECCIE (or ASPD) who had a bad attitude and was rotten. All of them (minus that one) are ladies and I chat with a few regularly who know up front it is very unlikely that they will ever see me as a client, but still they are pleasant and nice.

So to all you ladies on here who take the time to bs thank you. Its such a shame that these beach ladies are giving you such a bad name.
I have never met (ok once I did) a provider on ECCIE (or ASPD) who had a bad attitude and was rotten. Originally Posted by st929
You must not be talking to a very few of the ladies then. Many, not all, of the ones I talk to via email, over the phone, ect. have a "GPS" attitude. Some of the ladies are nice, but I do not think I have ever met one that I would consider a friend, in other words, I could not just talk with them, as a friend, about life experiences, get advice about certain situation, not having to do with this hobby.

Just my opinion
ST~ this is sweet! I really appreciate you starting a positive, upbeat thread . Reading it gave me a lift.

I agree that most of the people here are really warm and friendly.
yes i agree with honey---most people on here are awesome & fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!