Sending boobie love all the way from SOCal!

Been miss' my fellow Houstonians, But the weather here has been amaze balls!! It's a wee bit nippy though lately as you can see!
Sexyyyyyy!!!!
Thanks baby I would so love to smack that sexy booty of yours! ����
Ohhh how I love boobies in the winter...
Those boobies look nice and comfy!!! Happy Holidays...
The OP needs to post some taint photos.
Ohhh how I love boobies in the winter... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I have to ask, what the hell are winter bobbies?
The OP needs to post some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Here you go mister taint! I've missed your comments That wasn't taint enough for you? Hehe

Is this better?
I have to ask, what the hell are winter bobbies? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Haha right!

I'm guessing winter boobies are hard all the time because that what happens to me all winter lol
^^^^^ ahhhh yes, when they get cold and contract. I'll be damned. So there is such a thing a winter boobies. LOL!!!
Here you go mister taint! I've missed your comments That wasn't taint enough for you? Hehe

Is this better? Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Cleavage is not taint. I guess cleavage could be called titty taint. I was inquiring about The Taint.

^^^^^ ahhhh yes, when they get cold and contract. I'll be damned. So there is such a thing a winter boobies. LOL!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
No cookie for you.
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2016, 06:25 AM
I have to ask, what the hell are winter bobbies? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Don't you know anything about boobies? There are Boobies for every season and occasion. I have yet to find a time when Boobies are not appropriate. Right now if you were to pull out your Boobies it would be appropriate, see how it works now? Geez.
Boobies!!!
  • cr76
  • 12-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Boobies are always welcomed