Clear lake guys would u see a provider in a 2 bed room r.v on a resort fishing all day

Hi I'm chloeblue 83 I just moved back k to clear lake and had questions or if a .Rv is better than a hotel would u see a girl in a rv I feel it's more private and clean and a nice place! I'd love feed back thanks
No.
To all three - the RV, resort and Clear Lake.
It's not going to be "more private" long if you keep posting about it here, ijs.

~
Hi I'm chloeblue 83 I just moved back k to clear lake and had questions or if a .Rv is better than a hotel would u see a girl in a rv I feel it's more private and clean and a nice place! I'd love feed back thanks Originally Posted by chloeblue83
Absolutely! When?
  • agfan
  • 12-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Sure would
Sounds like an upgrade over a couple of apartments I've been in. Sure, what the hell.
If you could rent a house boat that would be cool (IMO) and comfortable.
I'm sure there are plenty in that area.
Is the RV in motion (down the road) when the session takes place? Not as in "if the house is a rockin, dont come a knockin" moving.....
Hi I'm chloeblue 83 I just moved back k to clear lake and had questions or if a .Rv is better than a hotel would u see a girl in a rv I feel it's more private and clean and a nice place! I'd love feed back thanks Originally Posted by chloeblue83

hell ya i'd tear dat ass up in a RV ....can u drive me home afterwards? J/k

i see this as a win cause u can have a Mobile Private Incall
^^^Breaking Happy.
And we already know where to hang the pants.
Might be some nosy retirees wondering about the traffic.
Wouldn't bother me if the chic was hot.
If you could rent a house boat that would be cool (IMO) and comfortable.
I'm sure there are plenty in that area. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
+1. Sex on the water is awesome!
  • Trey
  • 12-13-2016, 05:46 AM
Whenever you park it you will have folks all in your biz. Before long your rv will be known as the hoe wagon you'll have all kinds of dumb shit then going on from youngens hoping you can teach em something to the holy rolling conservative folks telling you "God don't like that sinner!". While you can move it it's still the same truck wherever you park.