posting reviews

I'm not new but I haven't been around in a while and I cannot for the life of my find the template to post a new review. I've asked admins who have not responded. Please just tell how I find the template for new reviews. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you much.
I think if you will open your local “encounter reports” you should find a tab near the beginning of the reports that may say new thread or new report.
I think if you will open your local “encounter reports” you should find a tab near the beginning of the reports that may say new thread or new report.
I'm not new but I haven't been around in a while and I cannot for the life of my find the template to post a new review. I've asked admins who have not responded. Please just tell how I find the template for new reviews. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble finding it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you much. Originally Posted by jpaaron
Are you using m.eccie.net or eccie.net?

Big difference...

I created a template to use on m.eccie.net

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061981970
tried both and saw your template but still don't know how to post it.
The easiest method to post an Encounter Report is to use the Web (Full) version of the Website.

Select the Forum where the Review should be posted.
  • Provider Encounter Report
  • Studio Encounter Report
  • AMP/SPA Encounter Report
  • Strip Club Encounter Report
Open the Forum and near the top you'll see the 2 big blue buttons:

(Renamed New Encounter Report)

Click on the New Review Button, this will open a fill in the blank form for you.

Submit the information in the correct fields.

Here is a link to some examples of Reviews that would qualify for Premium Access Credit.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2469618

Work your way down to the bottom and then click on the "Submit" button.

It's that easy!

The difficult part is writing your first review, after that they get easier.

Biomed1