State: Texas
Address: Pussy Plaza near Midway and Beltline
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, waist long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'4" spinnner, C cups, nice face
Recommendation: No and Never
something doesn't add up.. I took the liberty of reading several reviews that preceded yours, and the reported activities were much greater.. DFK, and BBBJ were the 2 items that stood out.

I feel like ("feel", as opposed to "think".. still seeking understanding) what you report is factual, but I know there is more to the story.. was your hygiene "in order"? were you a Gentleman? from my experience, when an outlier, "bad" session occurs, it is invariably Hobbyist-specific. do you see anything on your end, that might have been cause for the negative session?
I dont give a fuck about other reviews.

I answered you, now I get a question. or two

Who are you ...review police?
I think the correct term is People's Commissar
It’s pretty simple, the reviews are for different girls as the Brazilian girls all use the same profile. Same profile, different girls
It’s pretty simple, the reviews are for different girls as the Brazilian girls all use the same profile. Same profile, different girls Originally Posted by DallasTx510
are you saying the "Cristtina" other guys reviewed, is likely NOT the same girl reviewed here? because essentially the Agency was reviewed previously, not "Christtina" specifically?

if so, why the clusterfuck system? who could possibly get any value from reviews?
Yes, the girl he saw was actually Bruna as I saw her too and she had all the same rules.
Yes, the girl he saw was actually Bruna as I saw her too and she had all the same rules. Originally Posted by DallasTx510
thanks.. that's why I ask and prod. something really didn't add up, but it finally does.
Thanks for posting an honest review. No need to explain yourself, you did that in the review.
Thank you for your honest review !
Well done, sir. And thank you!
Thank you very much for writing this review. I know it wasn't easy to do.

Your hobby brethern really appreciate it.