The Duffer in Chief?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...acation-So-Far

Isis is trying to eat Iraq (which we paid a dearly high price for), people are dying in Ferguson (Obama is the rhetorical master who promised change), 8,000 Navy Chief Petty Officers are in danger of being fired (some of them I probably knew when they started out), the Senate is still bottling up House bills to help the economy (which is still flat), and Barry is out playing golf....again.
Eisenhower was criticized for playing too much golf. On the other hand Eisenhower took care of business in Korea, fought segregation in the south, started the space program, dealt with Soviet aggression in Europe, and his own economic downturn at the end of his administration. I guess Eisenhower was a much better president than Obama will ever be. I wonder why that is? Age? Experience? Intelligence? They both lay claim to Kansas roots so that can't be it.
If I was a democrat I think I would try to use the lemon law to get another chief executive but then I would have made the same mistake (or even bigger one) with the VP. I guess as a democrat I would be screwed and the only thing I have to look forward to is this
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...acation-So-Far

Isis is trying to eat Iraq (which we paid a dearly high price for), people are dying in Ferguson (Obama is the rhetorical master who promised change), 8,000 Navy Chief Petty Officers are in danger of being fired (some of them I probably knew when they started out), the Senate is still bottling up House bills to help the economy (which is still flat), and Barry is out playing golf....again.
Eisenhower was criticized for playing too much golf. On the other hand Eisenhower took care of business in Korea, fought segregation in the south, started the space program, dealt with Soviet aggression in Europe, and his own economic downturn at the end of his administration. I guess Eisenhower was a much better president than Obama will ever be. I wonder why that is? Age? Experience? Intelligence? They both lay claim to Kansas roots so that can't be it.
If I was a democrat I think I would try to use the lemon law to get another chief executive but then I would have made the same mistake (or even bigger one) with the VP. I guess as a democrat I would be screwed and the only thing I have to look forward to is this
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You bring whining to a new level Judy, congrats...
There is no defense is there?
There is no defense is there? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For you? No there isn't.
Where is the Hildabeast hiding. You would think she would be in MO with her weak ass attempt to sound like she is relevant. Maybe she is hiding from her failed stint as SoS and what has happened in the ME as a result of her and the shit for brains boss.
is this another golf thread?
Where is the Hildabeast hiding. You would think she would be in MO with her weak ass attempt to sound like she is relevant. Maybe she is hiding from her failed stint as SoS and what has happened in the ME as a result of her and the shit for brains boss. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If anything points to her utter failure as SoS, it is the events unfolding all over the Middle East.

Maybe an appearance in MO would be another chance for her to "dodge sniper fire"
Or maybe she won't dodge?
As of 8/14/14 Obama took
20 vacations-129 days
33 visits to camp David- 84 days

Same time in his term Bush took
58 trips-381 days plus 26 days at Kennybunkport.
108 trips to camp David-341 days.
I was actually talking about golf and not vacations. Try to stay with us. It is in the title.
I was actually talking about golf and not vacations. Try to stay with us. It is in the title. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's Obama's fault!
It's Obama's fault! Originally Posted by bigtex
Finally. Truth.
I think we broke Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How much are you willing to wager?
I think we broke Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought perhaps he had dried out, and removed the rose-colored lenses.

It appears he is still struggling with his "addiction" to incompetence.

While stubbornly still trying to engage others in spurious wagers.