Best way to know who is available?

What is the best way to know which provider is available?
Since the SNATCH is gone it's hard to figure out who is available at the spur of the moment. I guess I'm a last minute kind of guy. Or maybe it's because I can't really plan ahead as to if I'm going to be in the mood on a certain day. When the mood strikes I usually start looking at the recent posts, sometimes I'm not interested in anyone in the recent post so I lose interest and just quit. I understand that the rules are that providers can only post once a week in Provider Ads and once in the Weekend Lineup. So it kinda sucks to have to go back through several pages to find someone, only to find out that they are not available anymore. I don't really care to post on Requests and ISO's unless I'm looking for something specific.
I have tried going to Browse Showcase, I find several that I would like to meet. Only to find out that they aren't available or haven't been online in months.
Whats a man to do when the mood strikes?
  • ztonk
  • 03-31-2018, 06:35 PM
What is the best way to know which provider is available? Originally Posted by madmilo69
Ask them. We have a PM system for a reason. Ladies post their email addresses and phone numbers for a reason.
When the mood strikes I usually start looking at the recent posts, sometimes I'm not interested in anyone in the recent post so I lose interest and just quit... So it kinda sucks to have to go back through several pages to find someone, only to find out that they are not available anymore. Originally Posted by madmilo69
I hear laziness is one of the qualities the ladies really like in a client, so at least you have that going for you.

z
You mean they don't PM you constantly with offers?

Try p411, there is an Available Now option, but I have a feeling that most Ladies don't use it for that, just that they are available to chat and set up a future appointment.
It’s a thin line to walk: many girls say “call when you are READY to see me,” others want time to check references, while others are booked solid, days in advance.

Wanting it when the mood strikes isn’t wrong but realize that even ECCIE isn’t an online retailer with unlimited stock; it’s more like Okcupid—you still have to set the date up in advance and get to know your provider a bit.

You might like the AMP scene for immediate gratification, available 24/7
Another reason you tricks should utilize me as your go to resource.

Let me make one thing crystal clear. I'm NOT a pimp. I'm a facilitator.
Ask them. We have a PM system for a reason. Ladies post their email addresses and phone numbers for a reason.I hear laziness is one of the qualities the ladies really like in a client, so at least you have that going for you.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Sure when I'm in the mood I enjoy waiting around several days for a provider to respond to a PM or a email, and not all have phone numbers. And lazy? I think not. Why can't people on here just answer simple questions instead of being smart ass about it? I don't spend my life on here every day like some people. When I'm in the mood for the company of a lady, I log on.
  • ztonk
  • 03-31-2018, 09:27 PM
And lazy? I think not. Originally Posted by madmilo69
Bullshit. If you look at the Requests and ISOs forum, these ladies have responded to other gentlemen's requests tonight:

Alana kay
moneykavega$
Britttany_love
JadeRose

and these ladies have posted ads this afternoon/evening:

Sexy Brook
Britney_Jaye_Loves_You
moneykavega$
Dashhdoll
Eva in Austin
SugarLove055

Of course, if none of these meet your desired look, age, or type of service, you're going to have to work harder at it. Or go to Backpage. Or P411.
Why can't people on here just answer simple questions instead of being smart ass about it? Originally Posted by madmilo69
You didn't ask a simple question. If it was easy getting a desirable female on demand, everyone would be doing it.

z
I too am a last minute kinda, the mood hits me last minute, kind of monger.
Some ladies get offended with last minute requests.
Most times it works out.
Sometimes Im stuck with no options.
No biggie to me
Preach it baby.

Ask them. We have a PM system for a reason. Ladies post their email addresses and phone numbers for a reason.I hear laziness is one of the qualities the ladies really like in a client, so at least you have that going for you.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Hello. P411 has a great option for available providers and hobbyists. A provider can post an "Available Now" ad and it is visible to hobbyists. Typically providers will require at least two or more recent "okays" to see someone but if you're frustrated (understandable) with trying to contact providers here that may be an additional option.

Ztonk's advice is also sound. Were I looking for immediately available providers I would be looking for the ladies responding to ISO's.
Whoooo weeee, is it getting hot in here? Xoxo ��
I’m a instant grad guy, if I connect great, if not I go do something else and move on.

I want to lick this ^^^^^^^

IB
If a girl has snapchat or phone number, it's the quickest way. I reply to ISOs when available too so I think other available girls would too.
another thing to consider is some of us keep dependable and predicable hours all the time. I am always available 10-5 mon-thurs and 10-4 fri and sat. you might want to check their showcase for hours of availability as some of us keep very dependable regular hours. and if the mood strikes you during these hours you can be sure I am available at my incall. even if an ad is not up top right now ( we only get one a week here in each section) we are available if you get an urge during those hours.
Thank you Ztonk