A review full of lies…it is about time - I said what really happened…

That review on me, in 5/2023 by Falco76. Hi. Gents .. this is Petiteplsr and I have to tell the real story on this review and appt. This gentleman is honestly disgusts me. And I got more few choice words to say about him.. what an Axxxxxx.. I saw this gentleman at my apartment located close to the domain. ( near Parmer and Mopac. I am speaking the absolute TRUTH. I doubt I will respond much to this thread because I know I am telling the truth. Swear on my grand fathers’ grave and more . I got no reason to lie. This is what Happened. He saw my ad off of Tryst originally. I did screen him with Facetime interview and saw his ID which He let me see during the FaceTime Screening and he passed screening although he commented to me “ To not be alarmed because he had much longer hair…When the picture on the ID was taken “ and said “ It is me though. “ I asked more questions and he answered them . Like I said he passed the screening and came over little later that evening of that day. The unfortunate thing that happen during this appt. Is I threw him out of my apartment right @ just about a min. after the hour passed for time of the appointment was over. Ok , this is what happened from the Start : He came in through my door and I greeted him .. we talked a few minutes . He just got naked on my bed in the bedroom . I notice no donation had been laid down on the island in the kitchen or on my dresser and by how eager he was to start .. (first timer appt ) so I was nervous because there no donation and talked a little bit and really don’t remember what was said . I got my lingerie off my body and we started .. we went some foreplay ( the involvement was with him and a toy) We did some kissing and more ...and then onto the rest. It was covered FS, and as time went on and we changed positions. He couldn’t get to that ejaculation point as more time went on with the appt. I actually kind of wondered if he was holding off on getting the orgasm to be honest and I remember asking if he was all right .. it just seemed awkward in the way he acting. I finally laid my body next to him on the far right side of the bed and he said something about bbfs and then mentioned more about it , I said “ I don’t provide that . “ He talked a few more words about doing that some more and I looked over and around the room struggling to figure out what I should do at this point. I noticed by what the alarm clock read on my tall dresser that we definitely had done an hour and like a minute more for the appt. So, I looked at him and I said something about maybe I could try to do more to help with oral. I said after that “ Look an hour and a few mins has passed by and I would like my donation to be placed down . I want to have the donation “ and he said “ Oh I am Gonna take care of you. And what do you mean it has been an hour .. “ I said back , “ the foreplay and your finger and the toy and then the SXX … and was all adding up to the hour . He said “ how can you say that all that you claim has happened just now is part of our visit “ … I was pissed….( I made up my mind ) and I yelled and screamed loud saying “ Get your clothes on and get the hell out of my apartment, right now.. GET OUT .. GET OUT, NOW !! “ The look on his face was that he was in shock and angry but he heard me and got his clothes on.. He said something like “you really telling me this “ as he put his clothes on,( his shirt and pant and shoes.. ) he was dressed . And I yelled “ Get Out Now “ … he went for the door . He yelled “ You’re such a crazy bxxxx “ and he threw down a small donation on the floor as walking to the door. He left and I grabbed a t- shirt from a dresser draw, curled up on my bed and cried (loudly ) for around 30 minutes and then I called a friend to talk about what happened. I felt so violated and more less taken advantage of….. What he left me with was a third of my donation. As I was on the phone talking with my friend .. after a while I stopped crying as talking with my friend calm me down . I swore after that appt that day.. any first timer from ( a Tryst gent ) will start by always placing donation down before Appt starts from now on or I will throw him out soon before appt starts if no donation before appt starts. It’s is proper protocol and considering I happen to have a sparking great reputation .. and now about 80 reviews on oh2 and around 40 on Eccie .. any research says That I give a great time..etc, is what I have heard from different gentleman. I really have nothing more to say on this issue . Oh, except this during FaceTime interview for screening .. I will let gents from Tryst know what is protocol for First timer appts . All ladies please note that I hope you don’t ever meet this Guy ( what a A Terrible person ) and yes, he like, wrote that review about 3 1/2 months later after the appt happened . Doesn’t this seem weird , strange .. ? I have starred at this review in disgust many times and Now I feel at PEACE that everyone knows the truth now . All members whom replied comments to this review , Have not ever met me . I wanted to clarify that . I will not ever let an incident like this happen, again. I cried for about an hour after he left then called a friend to talk because I was so upset. Any man from Tryst will be asked to give donation in their FaceTime video before appt. ( for first time meet on an appt ). I have not ever had a problem with any gents from oh2, Eccie, or p411 on not following protocol for First Time For the gentlemen..appt (s) ..) at my apartment or a hotel room setting. I don’t ever get ID during screening with members from oh2 , Eccie or p411 . I just want to include that even though it is off topic . Thanks for reading this thread to whomever does. I can take a deep breathe now because now the real story is out about what happened .. during this visit/ appt which a no review was written on me. Now everyone knows the truth. I hope you all feel I did the right thing by letting everyone my side of this story on this appt . Stay Safe ladies ..and to all gentleman , “ Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. “ -
How do you know what's been written in a review? All of this seems like over reacting for the situation.
winn, the gals can see everything except ROS.
winn, the gals can see everything except ROS. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This rant seems to give cred that she has seen the ros somehow. I applaud the reviewer for bringing this forward.
She doesn't have to read the ROS to know what happened, she was there. Now we have each party's version of what happened. Everyone is free to believe what they may.
I always place the donation where you can see it FIRST. That is only polite.
If someone starts the s*** this guy did, drop kick his a** to the next town over. I feel for you.
Quit worrying about the rod , on the amp section the mamasn write the reviews , if you leave a bad review you are in bad trouble
I always place the donation where you can see it FIRST. That is only polite. Originally Posted by forge223
Yeah, certainly proper etiquette. This type of behavior only makes it harder on the mongers in the long run. We want ladies to stick around and be cool we need to do the same.
This is interesting as he states in his review that he only had enough time for a 30 minute visit.
As far as the providers reading the ROS, there are enough WK’s for providers to get the ROS information from.

As far as leaving the donation on a table or dresser before service, that’s not a good idea either.

The problem with the hobby here in Austin, it has gotten ridiculously pricey and the respect and manners have disappeared because of the new hobbyist’s that believes money over rules respect in the hobby and the providers just let it happen because money talks here.

Oh providers will complain but the bottom line for providers is $$$$.

Back when I hobbied it was reasonable and enjoyable and I would hobby 2 or 3 times a week.

Just my opinion
Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't be having these problems.

It's unfortunate but life is like a sugar cookie.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop,
Cut it out
I always love it when BSC people reveal themselves through their unhinged rants.
How do you know what's been written in a review? All of this seems like over reacting for the situation. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Too many times do men not tell the real story when it comes to their poor behavior and then they get mad and write inaccurate reviews because they wound up getting called on it and then get blacklisted from seeing any other providers and turn around trying to make another ladies life miserable because they wanted bbfs and got turned down. Personally I've only heard good things about her so maybe I'm missing something but donation is and will always be placed for both parties to see BEFORE not after the session begins because again, too many times, do men feel they can turn around and deem what they see fit as an "acceptable donation", especially if they are unable to get off because they can't use a cover. It seems the only hobbyist talking crap are the ones who don't have the best of reputations on ourhome2 as well which isn't a surprise. Honestly I don't think anything should ever be "hidden" including the private forums because nobody is ever able to defend themselves but it is what it is.
This is a great example why guys don't want to give rw info. Nor pay deposits. There are just as many fake reviews and bashing of women as there is women posting bs about men.
The way I read this psa rant alert etc. Is she got a hold of the ros. On this one I find myself believing in the middle ground. That's usually the case with these kinds of posts.
Since only 2 people were there all one can do is examine what is written and speculate.
Nothing against anyone.