For Jewish People Only - others need not read this

Guys, we need to support each other, and get our grandchildren and children to marry within the covenantal relationship we have with God and each other as his chosen people. Over half of marriages involving Jewish people in this country are to those fucking gentiles and it is causing us to slip into oblivion at a time when the Arabs want to wipe us out back in the home country. This article has some helpful suggestions about how to push the kids along without being too pushy - not that any of us would ever do that!

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...sh-boy/281229/
You're a fucking embarrassment.
Guys, we need to support each other, and get our grandchildren and children to marry within the covenantal relationship we have with God and each other as his chosen people. Over half of marriages involving Jewish people in this country are to those fucking gentiles and it is causing us to slip into oblivion at a time when the Arabs want to wipe us out back in the home country. This article has some helpful suggestions about how to push the kids along without being too pushy - not that any of us would ever do that!

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...sh-boy/281229/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

The Persians, going to get you too.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...sh-boy/281229/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Really? Advocating marriage within the religion on a HOOKER board?

And referring to the rest of us as "fucking gentiles"? Keep it up and see what happens.

You have acknowledged many times that Israel is heavily dependent on American Christians - especially evangelicals - for supporting Israel's existence. Are you trying to destroy that support by calling them "fucking gentiles"? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I've always thought you were someone pretending to be an obnoxious and obtuse Jew in order to discredit them. Just like I think BJerk is someone pretending to be a black progressive in order to discredit them.
  • CJ7
  • 01-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Really? Advocating marriage within the religion on a HOOKER board?

And referring to the rest of us as "fucking gentiles"? Keep it up and see what happens.

You have acknowledged many times that Israel is heavily dependent on American Christians - especially evangelicals - for supporting Israel's existence. Are you trying to destroy that support by calling them "fucking gentiles"? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I've always thought you were someone pretending to be an obnoxious and obtuse Jew in order to discredit them. Just like I think BJerk is someone pretending to be a black progressive in order to discredit them. Originally Posted by ExNYer

IB ain't doin' much for the Trannies either ..
IB ain't doin' much for the Trannies either .. Originally Posted by CJ7
^^ Good example of the "ALINSKI GOON SQUAD" ^^^
IB ain't doin' much for the Trannies either .. Originally Posted by CJ7
He just fucks the double baggers.
Guys, we need to support each other, and get our grandchildren and children to marry within the covenantal relationship we have with God and each other as his chosen people. Over half of marriages involving Jewish people in this country are to those fucking gentiles and it is causing us to slip into oblivion at a time when the Arabs want to wipe us out back in the home country. This article has some helpful suggestions about how to push the kids along without being too pushy - not that any of us would ever do that! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
is it still ok for Jewish providers to fuck us gentiles?
I've said it before and I will say it again....why do you guys feed this troll? And, am I wrong or do Bambino and this asshat post remarkably similar trolling posts? It's the same guy. They've got nothing to say, it's all just troll shit.
He's Uncle Han! (dJob!)
I've said it before and I will say it again....why do you guys feed this troll? And, am I wrong or do Bambino and this asshat post remarkably similar trolling posts? It's the same guy. They've got nothing to say, it's all just troll shit. Originally Posted by timpage
Care to post that Bambino post. I don't remember anything like that which casts doubt on your assertion.

This does make me think, how many Jewish providers are there. I can only think of one in the KCMO area who admits to being Jewish.
is it still ok for Jewish providers to fuck us gentiles? Originally Posted by JCM800
They live for it, trust me. In fact I've had a few non provider Jew chicks, now they aren't nearly as hot as native Israeli babes, you'll have to go to Israel for that, but most don't even want to fuck Israeli men, they say they are fucking stupid looking. I always laugh when they say that. The young ones will marry non Jewish men, lol.

Jim
I've never had a session with a Jewish provider. Of course I've been fucked by Jewish girls most of my life.

JL is a pathetic little troll who, as I've pointed out numerous times in the past, is likely neither jewish no lawyer.

His reappearance incidentally comes at a time when there are no active Marshall handles in play.
You're a fucking embarrassment. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the poster child for faggotry.
is it still ok for Jewish providers to fuck us gentiles? Originally Posted by JCM800
It is up to them, my friend. Though I advise they charge premium rates.