~The Dr ToYz Show~

• Toyz
  • 01-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Good afternoon Hoogars & Tricks! We want to welcum you to the first edition of the Dr ToYz show!

We've been on PBS for the past few years, but were just now picked up for synDICKation so we will be on all the regular channels and you can stream our episodes off your mobile device...

On our show we will have guest hosts, call ins, question & answer sessions & entertainment geared towards the hobby community. Future guests on our show will include:
  • EFN in her new role as a baby mama & author
  • Claire She Blows on the fine art of UTR BJs
  • Our Dead Bandle Series with many, many voices all by the same dude
  • Hunter Grace on how to make a trannys anus pass for a behind the curtain pussy
  • Many other surprises!

Dr ToYz is brought to you by CAWKMASTER69, don't leave home without CAWKMASTER69.

On todays show our guest interviewer is Scarlet Rossi. Scarlet will be accepting questions from the audience as well as from call ins.

So Scarlet the first question from our call ins is "Are those titties real or purchased-and, if real-when did they start to get that big"?

Epic Fail!
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Epic Fail! Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep! Rossi set me up then didnt play along! LOL

Did it give you a little wood in that dried up ole pecker of yours? Your "victories" are so rare anymore this must have made your day...have to resort to terrorizing Kansas City because you've been shut down in every other troll location.

Is she still with us? I can't imagine staff hasn't caught on to her mandles yet...... I'm surprised you haven't rolled out a post or two in her honor considering the ones she has.....

unless of course you are fucking her?
Is she still with us? I can't imagine staff hasn't caught on to her mandles yet...... I'm surprised you haven't rolled out a post or two in her honor considering the ones she has.....

unless of course you are fucking her? Originally Posted by Whispers
Uh... isn't that what it's all about? Oh, yeah.. not for YOU.
  • Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Is she still with us?

unless of course you are fucking her? Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't know, I think she is?

I haven't fucked her yet, but I do have plans to. Am going to do a lot of mish with those big titties all up in my face...

You remember Mish right? Or at least you've read about it?

That's when your gut is not so big that your dick will still penetrate the pussy...
I don't know, I think she is?

I haven't fucked her yet, but I do have plans to. Am going to do a lot of mish with those big titties all up in my face...

You remember Mish right? Or at least you've read about it?

That's when your gut is not so big that your dick will still penetrate the pussy... Originally Posted by Toyz
Have you read her reviews?

• Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Have you read her reviews?

Originally Posted by Whispers

• Toyz
  • 01-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Whispers